How did you do today?

Options
Ok, so its Wednesday, Janaury 29th, How did you do today? If you failed on any of the below items please put why you think you did. Please report on these 4 Items:

1. Did you workout?
2. Did you eat healthy?
3. What can you do better tomorrow to go toward your goals?
4. Did you track your food?

Lets keep going for it - Amanda

Replies

• salomesotilleo
    salomesotilleo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 5:smile:

I worked out today, I did my daily sit-ups routine, I do the routine twice a day. It was bad weather today, so I had to do indoor workout, I prefer outside but bad weather, I walked on the treadmill for an hour at 2.5mph. I ate below my calories goal for the day. I did very well, I snacked on cucumbers, carrots, and strawberries instead of a chocolate cake or donuts. What I am doing to do better tomorrow is that I plan out my meals so I can stay on track and prepared my snacks because I think that I don't eat too much for meals just that I snack too much and snack on junk food instead of healthy food. So, went shopping for healthier snacks and implement that healthy snacking to my whole family. It's going to be hard, because we are so use to junk food, but I believe that 2014 will bring us healthy eating. I track my food intake as well as exercise daily just to see if I'm doing well and its amazing when I can actually see how much calories some of my favorite food is.

I am on day 5. One small step to celebration of losing weight and feeling healthy.

Salome
  • Mandilynnr
    Options
    Great job Salome, keep up the great work!