Thursday Jan. 29 - How Did You Do Today ?

Options
Hi all, so how did you do today? Please reply with your responses to the following 4 items:

1. Did you track your food today?
2. Did you eat well?
3. Did you exercise today?
4. What can you do better tomorrow to get your best body results?

Keep going everyone, we will achieve our results!!!!

Replies

• salomesotilleo
    salomesotilleo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day 6, Still at it, I'm maintaining. Did my sit-ups routine; did cardio this morning, I walk for an hour before going to bed, just to burn off some calories. Waking up at 5am to start the day with a morning run about 3 miles at 10min/mile pace. Already planned out my meals for the day. I think that planning the meals help me stay on track and stay within my limits set by goals.

Day 6, feeling great.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    its friday where i am. so i might not reply straightaway due to time differences. today was fine. yesterday i ate a fair bit but i think thats because i was under calories earlier in the week, so it all evens out. about to jump in the pool even though ita cold and cloudy. i did a fair bit of incidental exercise today.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Day 6, Still at it, I'm maintaining. Did my sit-ups routine; did cardio this morning, I walk for an hour before going to bed, just to burn off some calories. Waking up at 5am to start the day with a morning run about 3 miles at 10min/mile pace. Already planned out my meals for the day. I think that planning the meals help me stay on track and stay within my limits set by goals.

Day 6, feeling great.

5am is dedicated...well done!
  • salomesotilleo
    salomesotilleo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sarahslim100, I don't have a choice, the kids have to ready for school by 0630, so gives me an hour to myself before making kids breakfast then drive the kids to school and on the way to work. Try to fit fitness in a tight family schedule. Thanks for the post.

Salome:smile:
  • Mandilynnr
    Options
    Good job everyone! Keep up the great work.