Back to MFP, but this time as a Paleo girl

Options
I'd love to add friends who would like to support each other in the Paleo/Primal lifestyle. I just started 01/01/14 and I feel AMAZING! Bonus: the extra 60-70lbs I've added in the last few years is starting to melt away :happy:

Replies

• Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on and off paleo for the last year.
  • SteamClutch
    SteamClutch Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm not that familiar with these kinds of groups and forums, so my understanding is limited, BUT, I love the paleo groups, because of necessity, you have to be pretty serious to take on palo, and additionally, there are a lot of people who have some really fine tuned understandings of more complex needs- eg for health problems, or simply the desire to be really healthy
  • sopranomama
    sopranomama Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My husband and I also just started doing paleo (well, more primal, since we use some organic milk and butter) at the beginning of January, and we're loving it so far too! I'll send you a friend request. :)
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome, good for you! I've lost quite a bit of weight cutting out lots of processed foods and am doing Whole30 for February. After Feb, I plan on adding in some grass-fed quality butter to cook with, bulletproof coffee, and possibly some full fat yogurt. I will send you a friend request pronto!
  • s3girl
    s3girl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! Welcome back!
  • thunderthyghz
    thunderthyghz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add