Broncos or Seahawks, does anyone care?

Options
SteamClutch
SteamClutch Posts: 433 Member
Just putting this out for chatter... I live in Portland (big Seahawk area) but moved here from Denver (crazy fans have flag pole in their front yards with Broncos flags above the American flag there). So I have chided the Seahawks people at work all week.

Replies

• Beccajo2004
    Beccajo2004 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    GO BRONCOS!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • LunaGreen
    LunaGreen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Go Hawks!!
  • EchoDelta1013
    EchoDelta1013 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    #GOHAWKS
  • primal7
    primal7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    GO HAWKS!
  • MikeFlyMike
    MikeFlyMike Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    #gohawks
  • pluckypaleo
    pluckypaleo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well, I went to Ole Miss. If you don't know, that is where Peyton Mannings father played as well as his brother Eli. SOOOOO, GO BRONCOS! To be honest though, I could give a flying flip about pro football. I LOVE college foot ball though. HOTTY TODDY!
  • LunaGreen
    LunaGreen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You asked why.... Because I like them
    and the Legion of BOOM!
  • SteamClutch
    Options
    In case I didn't express myself correctly GO BRONCOS!
  • MikeFlyMike
    MikeFlyMike Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    whattagame - #gohawks - Thought Manning was going to get MVP for the hawks for all those interceptions
  • SteamClutch
    Options
    Ouch! but so true
  • homesweeths
    homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Off topic, but I see you're from PDX. Have you tried the food at the Cultured Caveman food cart? (I think I remember the name right.) If so, what did you think? Saw it in passing on the way to a friend's house the other day.
  • SteamClutch
    Options
    Never heard of it; where is it?
  • homesweeths
    homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    There's one on Hawthorne across from New Seasons, another on Killingsworth (both on the east side of town)
  • SteamClutch
    Options
    I go down that way to Apizza Sholes with my sons on there birthdays, it sounded familiar but I have not been and likely had not noticed it there. I take a gander next month when I am over that way.
  • Ledgehanger
    Ledgehanger Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Just putting this out for chatter... I live in Portland (big Seahawk area) but moved here from Denver (crazy fans have flag pole in their front yards with Broncos flags above the American flag there). So I have chided the Seahawks people at work all week.

Well, that had to hurt going back to work on Monday... :laugh:
  • SteamClutch
    Options
    Not really I work for a sporting goods company, (Wilson) they make the footballs for the super bowls and one of our managers went to the bowl as a perk. When he comes back next week it will be bad, all the gloating and such will be unbearable.