Anyone up for a FITBIT Challenge?

Options
2»

Replies

• zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    My Fitbit came today!! :bigsmile:

I love it. Set up was easy, I wish I would have set it up before I left the house and ran errands so all those steps would have been counted.

Did u use a ipad with the app.. I'm getting a fitbit flex tomorrow and I'm hoping its easy to do.. A friend said it was...
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I set it up on my desktop and downloaded the iPhone app. I don't have an iPad but I do have a Kindle Fire, pretty sure they have an app too so I'll add it to that too.

Yesterday it synced with MFP with no problem, so far today it hasn't synced with MFP. There's a Fitbit group here and I read there's been a lot of problem since Christmas bc so many people got them and the system is having a hard time keeping up. Either way, it's extremely motivating to me to check it and see how many steps I get in and the calories I burn not even realizing it!
  • rondaj05
    Options
    Zoe - did you get your Fitbit? I LOVE mine! There's a group for Fitbit users and I've found it's very helpful, tips for setting it up, troubleshooting, what exercise to enter into MFP and what not etc. Here's the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1307-fitbit-users

I got mine Saturday I think I finally have a pretty good feel for it and I finally broke 10,000 steps today! (And... I was home all day today just made sure I was UP and MOVING around!)

You earn badges for hitting certain milestones with it and I just found out you can sign up to earn rewards from a few different websites/companies including Walgreen's! :bigsmile:
  • _kimberly
    _kimberly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    how do you sign up for the rewards on FitBit? one of my FitBit friends messaged me that they looked forward to battling it out with me for the rewards or something - this is obviously what they were referring to... but I don't see anything on my FitBit dashboard or on my other pages.

I will check the main website - thanks for posting about rewards! I will search for it now.

I am up for a FitBit (steps per day) challenge. count me in!
  • rondaj05
    Options
    how do you sign up for the rewards on FitBit? one of my FitBit friends messaged me that they looked forward to battling it out with me for the rewards or something - this is obviously what they were referring to... but I don't see anything on my FitBit dashboard or on my other pages.

I will check the main website - thanks for posting about rewards! I will search for it now.

I am up for a FitBit (steps per day) challenge. count me in!

Walgreen's gives you rewards, EveryMove and Earndit. You have to go to their sites and link your FitBit to them.
  • _kimberly
    _kimberly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    FitBit League

the World Championship has 31 spots left! FREE to join - it's through FitBit

http://www.fitbitleague.com

You can also sign up to join Leagues if you don't want to enter Championship. I am in Women's League D, #43 right now. Maybe I'll see some of you there? :)

ETA: Rondaj05, thank you for the reply on how to sign up for rewards ;)