Nutritional Plans

Options
Julie20fan
Julie20fan Posts: 361 Member
Who of you are not following a nutritional plan and really do not know where to start. Be honest. Nobody is here to judge. If you are among those who struggle with nutrition then please send me an email and I will be more than happy to send you a nutritional guide. My email is Julie20fan@nc.rr.com

Replies

• Elefseya
    Options
    Hi. I have been interested in a metabolic state called ketosis, but I worry that the lack of glucose in my blood will affect my performance at school. Is it possible to maintain ketosis, yet not deprive my brain of fuel? Sincerely Lily
  • boobonka
    Options
    I'm looking for information about smoothies and healthy meals; I need new ideas. I drink 2 smoothies a day and eat 1 meal, and I have 2-3 small snacks like a apple, nuts, ...
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    Lily~

I would definitely address this concern with your doctor. He/she would be able to help answer this question for you. Especially, since you are coming off from an injury.

Boobona, if you will send me your email address I will be more than happy to send you a nutritional guide. I do think you are lacking in the caloric area of your diet.
  • graceisfree
    graceisfree Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I don't have a nutritional plan at the moment.
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    Stacey~

Please send me your email address and I will be happy to forward a nutritional guide to you.
  • morris76058
    morris76058 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My plan is just experimenting and finding out what works best for my body. I have to limit my carbs because I'm a carb addict and when I eat too many, I crave sugars and more carbs.

I try to focus on protein first. The more protein I eat, the less hungry I am and the faster I tend to lose weight.
    I limit my fat unless it is healthy fats (avocados, raw cashews, etc)
    I also aim for 20 - 30 grams of fiber a day.
    I aim to keep my sodium below 1800
    My caloric intake depends upon my level of activity.

So, personally, I try to get 80 - 100 grams of protein a day.
    My fat is usually around 20, but less then 40 for sure.
    Fiber 20 plus
    Calories: varies.
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    My plan is just experimenting and finding out what works best for my body. I have to limit my carbs because I'm a carb addict and when I eat too many, I crave sugars and more carbs.

I try to focus on protein first. The more protein I eat, the less hungry I am and the faster I tend to lose weight.
    I limit my fat unless it is healthy fats (avocados, raw cashews, etc)
    I also aim for 20 - 30 grams of fiber a day.
    I aim to keep my sodium below 1800
    My caloric intake depends upon my level of activity.

So, personally, I try to get 80 - 100 grams of protein a day.
    My fat is usually around 20, but less then 40 for sure.
    Fiber 20 plus
    Calories: varies.

And that looks like a great way to keep track. I think you are doing great at keeping on task.