Recovery Week Anyone?

Options
Slivnfree
Slivnfree Posts: 152 Member
February 3rd marks the start of my Recovery Week! Anyone else ready and willing to take on month 2 with me! I am ready, willing, and able to push thru it. If you are going to be starting your recovery week this coming week join me as we take on the battle together. I wake up ready for the challenge; how bout you! :angry:

Replies

• lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    That's me! :flowerforyou:
  • Slivnfree
    Slivnfree Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That's me! :flowerforyou:

We got this! Pure Cardio kick my butt today! (I am a day behind on workouts, cuz I didn't workout the day I got my tooth pulled)
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I just finished the Plyo workout. I over-ate last night, and was feeling extra lazy today - I almost skipped the workout today, but I'm so glad I didn't!

I'm looking forward to next week. I peaked at next week's video just to see how long it was, and it was like 30 minutes. I might add in some yoga to next week too.
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I begin month 2 on Monday...just finished my recovery week and boy did I need it!! My body was and still is so beat up from month one!

Time to GET IT DONE!!
  • wilkinsons11
    Options
    Feb 7 is the start of my recovery week. I am going to take a sneak peek at month 2 I am definitely looking forward to it. I am so fit after just 4 weeks so am looking to going even further.
  • dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I start recovery week next monday.