Studs/Butches dont like femmes anymore? :(

Options
2»

Replies

• mteague277
    mteague277 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Lesbians are becoming gay men, and gay men are becoming lesbians! It's the circle of life.

:laugh:
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    That's just as annoying as someone saying "Women don't like men anymore?"

The over generalization and stereotyping other people based on their appearances is so played out.

So guess what guys: I am a masculine woman, my girlfriend is feminine and I prefer masculine women over feminine women. That doesn't change the dynamic of our relationship, nor does it affect how much in love I am with her.

It's not about "studs not liking femmes anymore", its about masculine women allowing themselves to be comfortable enough in their own sexuality, as undefined by the popular opinion of society, to love and have sexual relations with people of their own individual preference.

Bottom line is, WE'RE ALL GAY. We are all women that love women. And just because a woman is feminine doesn't mean she can't wear the strap. And just because a woman is masculine doesn't mean she has given up her rights to enjoy being vaginally penetrated.

This shouldn't even have to be explained. I'm just sick of seeing/hearing these kinds of comments because really, who are we to judge another lesbian's sexuality when we have the ENTIRE HETEROSEXUAL WORLD judging all of us at once?

Live and let live. *kitten* and let *kitten*.

[Fin.]

I'm so proud that you're my pal! :drinker:
  • kinkykiddo
    Options
    Studs can be sexy, depending what their swag is like. But I'm all about the femmes, personally. For 'fun' or friends with benefits, another stud might be able to keep it real, but for dating.. femmes only, please.

Just my opinion, of course.
  • nogoldilocs
    nogoldilocs Posts: 87 Member
    Options

The over generalization and stereotyping other people based on their appearances is so played out.

So guess what guys: I am a masculine woman, my girlfriend is feminine and I prefer masculine women over feminine women. That doesn't change the dynamic of our relationship, nor does it affect how much in love I am with her.

It's not about "studs not liking femmes anymore", its about masculine women allowing themselves to be comfortable enough in their own sexuality, as undefined by the popular opinion of society, to love and have sexual relations with people of their own individual preference.

Bottom line is, WE'RE ALL GAY. We are all women that love women. And just because a woman is feminine doesn't mean she can't wear the strap. And just because a woman is masculine doesn't mean she has given up her rights to enjoy being vaginally penetrated.

This shouldn't even have to be explained. I'm just sick of seeing/hearing these kinds of comments because really, who are we to judge another lesbian's sexuality when we have the ENTIRE HETEROSEXUAL WORLD judging all of us at once?

[Fin.]

Hear, hear. 'Nuff said.
  • hollyann31
    hollyann31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options

[Fin.]

Very nicely said!!!
  • emzyfish
    emzyfish Posts: 40 Member
    Options

[Fin.]

heart eyes! well said <3
  • missdelarocha
    missdelarocha Posts: 32 Member
    Options

[Fin.]

Bayyyyuuuuuuuuuuuum.
  • That_weird_angel
    Options
    :smile:

[Fin.]

I'm so proud that you're my pal! :drinker:
  • gonekampin
    Options
    Hmm... I'll just ignore some of this conversation. Anyway I'm *****/soft butch and I only go with fem girls. I have been with other butch women but for me the dynamic was off and we didn't really know what to do with each other and as far as fem ladies straping up...no thanks.
  • chatnoir_99
    chatnoir_99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. New here, just tossing my two cents' worth in. I'm very Femme and am not attracted to butch women sexually at all, though I'm more than fine with them being friends. But Femmes are just the type I find hot. And a Femme with a first-class brain? OMG .... LOL

Have a great day! I'm striving to reach my weight loss goals on here and maybe meet some new friends into the bargain!

Laura
  • pmtarr91214
    Options

[Fin.]

This. Yes. I love all women. I'm engaged to a...stem? She's not 100% butch, but she's definitely not 100% femme. She's about...75%/25% I didn't fall in love with her because of her incredible hair, or he love of mens jeans...I fell in love with her heart and who she is.
    One of my best friends is a stem and she's dating a butch. Yes, you may have a preference on what you like (I myself am fond of the studs), but that doesn't mean you can't fall for someone else. If you put a dark, long haired girl in front of me..I'd probably drool all over myself.

The point is, we already get enough judgement from everyone else in the world for simply being gay, why would we judge each other within our own community? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of us wanting equality? If we stereotype within our own community, it just gives permission for others to do it too. Love who you want, who cares what they look like. If you prefer butch/studs, you'll find one eventually. But if you open yourself up to just fall in love, you'll find better!