Hello!

Options
Hi everyone. I just joined MFP yesterday, and have been lurking around trying to figure it all out. I started keto 7 weeks ago and have found tremendous success with it. I am so glad to find a forum for support and encouragement. All the amazing health benefits that come from eating a keto diet make me want to eat this way for the rest of my life.

I hope to "meet" many of you and be an encouragement as well as finding encouragement and ideas here. :)

Replies

• Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Hi Mccandle,

I am new to low carb, high fat and to this group,

Hoping for the same results as you from it.

Good luck!
  • mccandlessmom
    mccandlessmom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Cloudi2! I hope you enjoy this diet as much as I do. Just stick with it through the keto-adaption phase (yuck) and you'll feel great!
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! Please feel free to add me. I love always finding new keto friends. It's easy to learn from each other with open diaries and similar diet plans.
  • djgreen1968
    djgreen1968 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I hope you find it as helpful as I have. :smile:
  • blablues
    blablues Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to the group, too, but not to keto - been on that since July. Feel free to friend me if you're looking for any sample menus, my diet diary is open. :)
  • mccandlessmom
    Options
    Hi djgreen and blablues! Thanks for the welcome. Congrats on your weight loss, too. You both have done amazing!
  • djgreen1968
    djgreen1968 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I have only been doing keto for a month so I am pretty new as well. I do like this way of eating, because after the couple of yucky days, it is amazing how much better you will feel, and then your body will turn into a fat burning machine. :drinker:
  • mccandlessmom
    Options
    Thank you. I have only been doing keto for a month so I am pretty new as well. I do like this way of eating, because after the couple of yucky days, it is amazing how much better you will feel, and then your body will turn into a fat burning machine. :drinker:

Whoo-Hoo! Amen, sister! :) I feel incredible. I want to shout to the world about this diet, but I am just annoying everyone I know. LOL