Nutrition!

Options
Heyy yall! I start Body Beast next week and am working on my nutrition. I get 2000 cals a day which I am trying to get used to eating soo much and increasing my carbs. Any suggestions??

Replies

• LiftHeavyWeights
    LiftHeavyWeights Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Increase gradually and space out the food. Doing cardio too makes a person hungry. Put the bulk of the starchy carbs after workout. Add an evening snack that includes protein and a good fat. Mine is cottage and almonds.
  • Lizzzy22
    Lizzzy22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there - in 2nd week of Beast myself. I have used quinoa to help me up my calories. It's been a gradual increase, some days I don't hit my goals, but it is awesome eating and feeling my body tighten up at the same time!!! PS - sent you a friend request too
  • sarrah_n
    sarrah_n Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That's funny that you are increasing your calorie intake for Body Beast and I am decreasing. Based on the Insantiy nutrition guide, I was eating 2050. I have now switched to BB and based on the guide I should be eating 1600 :( I only went down to 1800 though.
  • xiibalba
    xiibalba Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm about to start BB and I'm so excited :)

Currently I'm eating 1500 and according to the meal plan I should eat 2200!!!! O_o Is everyone here eating what Sagi recommends? I'm scared of gaining weight, it's 700 calories more, I don't know what to do

Thanks!
  • TrailNurse
    TrailNurse Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I am about to start BB as well but I am going to eat when my body tells me too. I already have a good muscle base and I am using BB to help me lose a little stubborn fat while keeping my muscle. I am going to Intermittent Fast during rest days since I am already accustomed to doing that. It will be interesting to see how the two work together.