Weekend Challenge Week 3

Options
doin_it
doin_it Posts: 414 Member
Anybody doing the challange this weekend...didnt see a post for it but still doing it.
burned 525 yesterday
and already over 500 today and its only 1pm :)

who is with me?

Replies

• umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I was not in the very active mood so didn't post the challenge and I was not sure if people were interested so I didn't post the weekend challenge.

I did 661 cals on Saturday and 152 cals today. Weekend calories burn is 813 calories.

Good to see that you have posted the challenge. I did my 800 calories for the weekend:)
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I was not in the very active mood so didn't post the challenge and I was not sure if people were interested so I didn't post the weekend challenge.

I did 661 cals on Saturday and 152 cals today. Weekend calories burn is 813 calories.

Good to see that you have posted the challenge. I did my 800 calories for the weekend:)

Great job umer. I always look forward to the challenges. They keep me motivated. :)
  • jacksprat
    jacksprat Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Umer76 please don't get discouraged. I gave blood saturday morning, couldn't exercise. Today no excuse. But I am in for the long haul.
  • srlib12
    srlib12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I looked on Friday and did not see any challenge posted. I did exercise Sat and Sun. I did the elliptical and strength training exercises. Weekends as always hard on me with food. I was able to track a little and tried not to go overboard. Looking forward to this next weeekends challenge. I noticed I can't get the group on my iphone app. Does anyone else have this issue or am I not looking in the right place?
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Umer76 please don't get discouraged. I gave blood saturday morning, couldn't exercise. Today no excuse. But I am in for the long haul.
    Okay will post the challenge again and with little increase in calories. Please be prepared for it:)
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I kept looking for it but never saw anything posted for the weekend challenge. I will admit I could have used it, because I totally bailed this last weekend. I am all for any challenges posted! Even today's, which I JUST saw. I haven't been home most of the day :D