What's driving you to success in your fitness and health?

Options
Do you have a motivational why? What i mean is, what is keeping you going? What causes you to put your sneakers and workout clothes and exercise or eat healthy? When you have a strong WHY, you are more likely to succeed. So please respond here with your Why and please consider, is my WHY big enough to motivate me or should I consider a bigger WHY.

Replies

• sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    food-family history heart disease (not weight related), fitness- family history cancer. working out to practise for all day fitness funding for breast cancer
  • Mandilynnr
    Options
    Great Sarahslimm, keep up with your motivator and this will help drive you to success. If you need additional help in looking for what to do for workouts etc, Im here to help.
  • salomesotilleo
    salomesotilleo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good evening,
    What's driving me to succeed in my fitness and health? I am simply tired of being over weight. I have a closet full of clothes for all sizes. I really want to change my eating habits; I have been playing the yo-yo with my weight too long. I lose weight then gain weight. So, I have fat clothes and skinny clothes. I want a lifestyles of eating healthy and being healthy to where I can maintain the weight just by having it part of my lifestyle not just a moment or seasonal thing for me.

Salome
  • Mandilynnr
    Options
    Salome sounds like you are really ready to move forward in your fitness and you have strong reasons. Keep pushing hard, consistency daily is key! :)