Week one jan27-feb 3

Options
alt1268
alt1268 Posts: 159 Member
By far am I an expert in diet or exercise or health. But I thought we could have fun with some challenges. Some maybe harder then others for some. While some we will just have fun with.
At the end of each week if each of us can post:
How we did through the week
Weigh in
And once a month do measurements ( waist, hips, thighs)

So that means before we start we need measurements and a weight. Please make sure you have logged these in mfp.

On to first challenge- eat 7 salads, 7 cups other green vegetables and 7 pieces of fruit next week. Can eat it how ever you want? 2-3 times a day. 1- a day doesn't matter.
Good luck!

Replies

• SarahMS79
    SarahMS79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    :) this will be easy for me! The challenge I mean...I just am dreading doing measurments...do you just want us to post them on our profile page???
  • alt1268
    Options
    I think measurements will be on our profile page, yes. weight weekly on monday here.
  • Linda09189
    Options
    I do this challenge everyday...I'm on a lower carb this, cause sugar hates me...I took measurements and put on MFP,
    and I only weigh in on saturdays at the gym
  • alt1268
    Options
    Is it ok Linda if we use Saturdays weight? You record on Saturday and the rest of us can weigh in on Monday. Unless that is a problem?
    I made the challenge easy so that every one could do it. We can do hard ones also. I'm game to hear everyone's idea's. better yet. We could each take turns. ( each week a new member post a challenge) at the end of the week we say how we did and our weight.
  • SarahMS79
    Options
    Okay :) I didn't want to do it...but I tried to measure myself and it's pretty bad... I put it on my page :( currently sitting at 188 pounds...trying like a crazy lady to get to 180 by the first of March...wish me luck!
  • alt1268
    Options
    Good morning everyone, well I didn't make the challenge. I got sick on Thursday. And am still just coming around. Dr says he thinks I have ibs with food sensitives. This will really limit me. I am not ready to give up coffee and Half and half and my frozen yogurt.
    But Made it 5 out of 7 days. Last weeks weight was 181. This week 179. So I'm happy with that.
    Hope you had good results as well.
  • rcloyd5
    rcloyd5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So I did not totally meet the challenge. I ate only 6 salads and did not make 7 cup of green vegetables. I did eat at least 7 cups of other vegetables though. I am down to 180.2 as of this morning. Although I did not make the challenge in its entirety, I feel good about last week. I ate healthy and exercised 6 days as is my goal.
  • nlabrosse86
    Options
    Got super sick with strep throat last week, so I'm looking forward to a new week with new opportunities :) My weights and measurements are all on my profile already, updated as of last week. Weigh-in tonight, though I'm not expecting miracles after being sick and Super Bowl last night! :P
  • SarahMS79
    Options
    Well, I weighed in today and I'm down to 186. I hope by next Monday I will see a difference. I am always meeting my 1200 calorie goal...I just need to exercise more. Sometimes I work 9 hour shifts and don't get home until after 9pm. I'm so tired and my feet hurt so bad...guess I'm making excuses and need to suck it up and exercise anyway. Good luck this week to everyone!