2014 a new year- intro here

Options
DJ478
DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
Hello everyone so I am a sahm I'm currently doing 30ds Im 23 5'3 and cw:146 my gw :140 but ultimate gw:125-135 I have hypothyroid and I'm off my meds will find out Monday if I need to go back on them but enough with that my goal is to complete 30ds I was thinking abt doing it along RI30 but decided to just do shred and add another type of cardio or DVD I time permits
Short goal complete 30ds and lose atleast 6lbs long term goal continue logging in on mfp eat at a calorie deficit and be healthy

What's everyone's goals ?

Replies

• chevyimpalagirl
    chevyimpalagirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is chev! I'm 32 yrs old and I'm trying to get back to my weight when I was 22 yrs old lol. Okay maybe not that skinny but close to it. I'm hoping to complete the 30ds without stopping(wish me luck). I tried it before and I think I quit after a week or two but not this time I am determined to keep going! I have to keep going. I gained so much of my weight back during the holidays that its just down right sad. Well enough crying I'm going to do this????
  • DJ478
    Options
    Welcome chev and gl with the workouts I will be here posting my daily workouts and when ver your feelin down just come on here when I did insanity I did feel like quitting but I stayed committed by postin daily on the group forum I also would play the DVD when I felt lazy after a few minutes I would decided y watch when I can do it while watching it amped me up lol
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hello all :smile:

I'm 41 years young and am a mum to 5 boys. I am 5ft 2.5 inches and currently weigh around 136lbs having started logging on this site at 154 lbs. My goal right now is to considerably lower my body fat percentage.

Good luck with your goals everyone!
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My starting weight was: 73Kg My current weight is: 68.1Kg and my goal weight is 65kg. Im not too focused on the weights though, since i'm more interested in dropping some sizes, improving my health/fitness levels and toning/defining. I do one of jillians dvds 5 to 6 days a week, and try to stick within my MFP calorie recomendations. I LOVE jillians dvds and look foward to hearing about everyones experiences :drinker:
  • DJ478
    Options
    Welcome mum and Jackie I too want to drop body fat too finally work on my mid section lol I shall check in daily guys and hope to see you guys still working on your goals :) GL everyone
  • AngeliaDR
    Options
    Hi all.

Starting weight is 196. Goal weight is 165 but looking to mostly lose inches with the 30ds. Not expecting pound miracles with this system. I'm 8 days in and have already seen 10+ inches and 4lbs drop off.
  • DJ478
    Options
    Hi all.

Starting weight is 196. Goal weight is 165 but looking to mostly lose inches with the 30ds. Not expecting pound miracles with this system. I'm 8 days in and have already seen 10+ inches and 4lbs drop off.

thats amazing i actually gained 2 lbs =( lost 1 in in waist thats it lol
  • RNP247
    RNP247 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello
    My Name is Nicki and I am a mother to 2 girls. I'm 5ft 6in, My starting weight was 200lbs and I am hoping to loose a total of 50 lbs. But for now my short goal is to loose 20 lbs to surprise my Hubby when he comes home from deployment. I am already down 18lbs, so only 2 more for the short goal. :bigsmile: since I am so close to my 20 lbs I am thinking of bumping it to 30.
  • DJ478
    Options
    Hello
    My Name is Nicki and I am a mother to 2 girls. I'm 5ft 6in, My starting weight was 200lbs and I am hoping to loose a total of 50 lbs. But for now my short goal is to loose 20 lbs to surprise my Hubby when he comes home from deployment. I am already down 18lbs, so only 2 more for the short goal. :bigsmile: since I am so close to my 20 lbs I am thinking of bumping it to 30.

Welcome nicki and congrats on your loss so far doing short term goals help alot great plan that's what I do but since I'm closer to my gw my short term goals are 3-5 lbs a month and what jm workout are you doing ?
  • RNP247
    Options
    Mon, Wed, Fri- 30 Day Shred
    Tue, Thur - shred it with Weights
    Sat - No more trouble zones
    Sun - Banish fat boost metabolism
    (I am bad at working out on weekends, but I'm working on that)
    Also threw out the day i will sometimes do workout apps which I throw in while watching TV or whatever.
    It took me a while to even get myself into working out. Over the holidays I didn't keep up very well. I didn't gain anything, but I have been trying to get myself back into the habit again.
  • DJ478
    Options
    Mon, Wed, Fri- 30 Day Shred
    Tue, Thur - shred it with Weights
    Sat - No more trouble zones
    Sun - Banish fat boost metabolism
    (I am bad at working out on weekends, but I'm working on that)
    Also threw out the day i will sometimes do workout apps which I throw in while watching TV or whatever.
    It took me a while to even get myself into working out. Over the holidays I didn't keep up very well. I didn't gain anything, but I have been trying to get myself back into the habit again.

thats a nice routine too and u can always take weekends off rest days are often needed im actually gna try to push through from day11-day30 of 30ds cause i took too many days off and cheated alot lol i usally allow myself 1 cheat meal a week or eat in moderation has helped me along my journey but lately ive been trying to switch it up due to weight slowing down bt i guess ill take it by day since im close to gw
  • RNP247
    Options
    i always take rest days when I need them. it's just hard for me to work out when the kids are home. Seems every time I start to get into a workout I have to stop for something.Then once I've stopped I can't seem to get back into it.
  • DJ478
    Options
    I def can relate or if my LO is awake he tries to crawl on me when I'm doing an workout or push-ups during my workout thinking its a game lol he can't stand the play pen anymore so I try to workout when he naps