Starting JMBR today 1/27/14

Options
Anyone else starting today?

Also, I'm going to be doing C25K as I signed up for a 5K in April. Yikes! Gotta get training!

Replies

• andilion
    andilion Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just started today as well!
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I will start tonight as well.
  • kete05
    kete05 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday too! I am sore today. Not incapacitated but I can definitely feel those muscles.
  • BrooklynShellybean
    Options
    I am so sore too! I am doing the Kickstarter Week and it is tough! Not just the double exercises but the food is a challenge.
  • kete05
    Options
    Nice work doing the kick start! That looked a bit too intense for me. But I have double up a couple times. Not terrible for the first video but the second is brutal! You will have to post your kick start results.
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Zumba this week to get me used to working out.

I'm going to start BR on Monday, 2/3. So I will be a week behind. Good luck everyone!
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    how is everyone doing?today i did wo1 and 1 hour and a half cardio in the gym.
  • kete05
    Options
    How is everyone doing after 1 week done!?! I am glad to have competed it without skipping any workouts. I even added a day of running and some snow shoveling. Sorry, not "some" snow shoveling.....LOTS of shoveling. Ugh. Anyway, today starts week 2. I am going to up the weights this week to 8lbs and 10 for the biceps. I am a little bummed that my HRM says only 250 calories burned for the 2 strength videos. But next week will amp up a lot so I just need to do my best this week and push it!

How are you all doing?
  • EternalRho1922
    EternalRho1922 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am just joining the group and seeing the thread. I started Body Revolution on the same day, 1/27/14. I am liking the program so far. Every now and then I will try some of the advanced moves, but generally I have been sticking to the regular moves. I am going to watch workouts 3 and 4 this weekend so that I can practice any moves I don't know before Monday.