Meat and Greet: Introduce Yourself Here

Options

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, Just wanted to post over here to let Cindy know that I am joining Team Carl. My name is Kasi and I am new to this challenge but have done many other challenges through my time here on MFP. Looking forward to something different. Thanks for the opportunity:flowerforyou:
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, Just wanted to post over here to let Cindy know that I am joining Team Carl. My name is Kasi and I am new to this challenge but have done many other challenges through my time here on MFP. Looking forward to something different. Thanks for the opportunity:flowerforyou:
    Done. Welcome to the challenge.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    I am busy today, but tonight and tomorrow, I will be sending out the last of the PMs to anyone in the group who hasn't signed up for a team yet. And myself and all the captains will touch base with any of the sign ups who haven't logged in a few days to make sure that we aren't carrying any "dead weight" in our teams. Any latecomers or mind changers can join after Monday or even later in the challenge, but they must join the Walker Horde.
  • PoisonElix
    PoisonElix Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello all. My name is Erin. Walking Dead freak just like the rest of you here! So this challenge sounds right up my alley! Stocked for the show to be coming back on next weekend and glad I found this challenge tonight instead of next week. hehe :)
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Hello all. My name is Erin. Walking Dead freak just like the rest of you here! So this challenge sounds right up my alley! Stocked for the show to be coming back on next weekend and glad I found this challenge tonight instead of next week. hehe :)
    Welcome. Take a look around and pick a team. Just comment on this thread or PM me your decision before midnight tomorrow (central time). After that, all late birds and the undecided turn into Team Walker Horde. :devil:
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I'm going on a cut phase tomorrow. My husband is due back from Afghanistan in 9 weeks! I need to get shredded!

I hate cardio. So I need the motivation. Not sure what team to join. I usually only do 90 minutes a week. And 120 minutes of strength training. Should I join a beginner team? It seems the only difference so far is the amount of cardio.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    I'm going on a cut phase tomorrow. My husband is due back from Afghanistan in 9 weeks! I need to get shredded!

I hate cardio. So I need the motivation. Not sure what team to join. I usually only do 90 minutes a week. And 120 minutes of strength training. Should I join a beginner team? It seems the only difference so far is the amount of cardio.
    The only real difference IS the amount of cardio. Otherwise it's just finding the team you think will be the best it for you and one that has a decent chance of winning each week. Some teams have more members, but may have more dead weight as well. Others may have a character that doesn't survive the season, forcing you to join the Horde. Daryl and Michonne will probably make lots of points for their teams, but other characters could surprise us and end up doing even better. Mika and Lizzie come to mind. Carol has a strong team, but will she return this season?
  • Flaming_Reef
    Flaming_Reef Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Chala! Please add me to Team Michonne. I'm ready to kick zombie *kitten* ;)
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Hi, I'm Chala! Please add me to Team Michonne. I'm ready to kick zombie *kitten* ;)
    Done! Welcome to the challenge.
  • Cali_Mell
    Options
    Whoo hoo- what a way to start out. Like I could ignore this challenge? I'd love to join Team Mika and Lizzie, gotta start slow over here, but definitely up for the challenges. :)

Oh, and just call me Mell.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Whoo hoo- what a way to start out. Like I could ignore this challenge? I'd love to join Team Mika and Lizzie, gotta start slow over here, but definitely up for the challenges. :)

Oh, and just call me Mell.
    Added you. Welcome to the challenge. Your captain is tj1376.
  • agulling
    agulling Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a day late, but I would LOVE to join. Please let me know if I can join a team!!!:love:
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    I am a day late, but I would LOVE to join. Please let me know if I can join a team!!!:love:
    You can join Team Walker Horde, which as no members so far. I am it's captain. I was hoping we'd get a couple late comers so we have some active zombies on the boards. :flowerforyou: You won't be alone for long. And, of course, you are welcome to chat on any of the team boards. Here are the links to that teams threads. I have added you. Pm me your goals and totals by Saturday, midnight Central. Welcome to the challenge.

Challenge Thread:http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1162902-walking-dead-walker-horde
    Discussion Thread:http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1162901-talking-dead-walker-horde
    Character Points From Last Episode:1:http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1162909-episode-recap-season-4-part-1-finale
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hello every one! My name is Ellie and I am a huge Walking Dead fan! I am so excited for this challenge and am looking forward to getting to know all of you!
  • TerryEden
    TerryEden Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am Terry and would love to join Team Walker Horde.

Although I've been on MFP for a several years, I've only just dabbled with being serious about it. Beginning anew here Feb 3, so the timing of this particular challenge matches up well, since I'm "re-starting again".

Have some work to do on the goals for the duration and exactly what I'll do on the weightlifting side of things, but I'll sort it all out and report by Sat, 2/8/14.

Thanks!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am Terry and would love to join Team Walker Horde.

Although I've been on MFP for a several years, I've only just dabbled with being serious about it. Beginning anew here Feb 3, so the timing of this particular challenge matches up well, since I'm "re-starting again".

Have some work to do on the goals for the duration and exactly what I'll do on the weightlifting side of things, but I'll sort it all out and report by Sat, 2/8/14.

Thanks!
    Welcome Terry! I've added you to Team Walker Horde. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • metanoia0116
    metanoia0116 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am Meghan and I would like to join the Walker Horde as well. I am excited about this challenge and could really use a kick start. Thank you!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Hi!! I am Meghan and I would like to join the Walker Horde as well. I am excited about this challenge and could really use a kick start. Thank you!
    Hi Meghan, welcome to the challenge. I've added you to the team. Let me know if you ave any questions.
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just saw a commercial for WD... 3 more days!!! Looks like there'll be plenty of zombie kills for everyone, too :drinker:
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Just saw a commercial for WD... 3 more days!!! Looks like there'll be plenty of zombie kills for everyone, too :drinker:
    That's what I thought too. There should be lots of points for everyone. :bigsmile: