Discouraged

Options
This week I worked out more than ever (6 days) and stuck within my calorie range except for Saturday and Sunday and I gained 3 pounds!! VERY discouraged this week :(

Replies

• claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. It will get better! Sometimes, water retention, hormones, etc. make us have a gain. Just keep at it and it will pay off!
  • Reeder06
    Reeder06 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just because it didn't show up this week, doesnt mean you havent done anything. It will show up. Don't let the number on the scale stress you. Just know that you are having more defecit days then not. Keep your head up and keep movin. It will come off!
  • knitwithpurpose
    knitwithpurpose Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Back when I still had a uterus I found weight gains like your were common right before my period. Even today, I know that certain days (such as Monday) I will weight my heaviest. I would recommend you weight yourself multiple times during the week so you can see how your weight fluctuates. Also keep in mind that when you work out your muscles swell (not as in growing bigger, but as in they are sore and swollen) and this will cause a weight gain. Keep at it, I understand your discouragement.
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes! Just don't give up! You're doing the work, results will follow! :D