Kind of results

Options
photojunk
photojunk Posts: 135 Member
I started JMBR in September, scheduled to finish mid december.
I had a few weeks off here and there but finally made it to the final week before been struck down with a cold.
Rather than jump back on and start at week 12, i'm ready to start it from scratch again.
i'm gonna do a quick run through it 1 week per round instead of 2 weeks so will be done in 6 weeks.
I am pleased with my results from the fist go of JMBR.

I started at a fluctuating 152lbs
i finished at a 141lbs.
waist: s=30inches f=29
Hips:s= 41.5inches F=36 inches
Bust: s=40inches f=38inches
Belly: s=39inches f= 34inches
I am 5ft 1inch

I am really pleased with the results, a lot of my friend and colleagues are noticing the difference. I feel a lot more confident.
8b0cee66-e7d3-4f75-914c-82cfa0be34d7_zps3b8ce212.jpg

Replies

• cactuswax
    cactuswax Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! so exciting to see! :)

curious if you followed her diet plan or not? I'm staying away from it... 1200 calories bums me out.
  • photojunk
    Options
    No I didn't follow the diet plan, I'm vegetarian and she tells ya to stay away from soya so it felt impossible to me also 1200 is far too little especially when she doesn't suggest eating back exercise calories so you would be netting around 800 cals.
    I ate between 1500-1900 depending on if I did extra exercise such as strength and cardio on same day etc.
    I didn't lose a massive amount of weight but I feel skinnier and healthier.
  • photojunk
    Options
    I started from workout 1 today, after getting all the way to work out 12 final week i can honestly say level 1 is too easy.
    its a good motivator of how far i have come, i remember my first week having to stop for water between most sets, getting out of breath doing towel runs and doing chair squats without the weights.
    still gonna continue with it but maybe add 30 days shred and a bob harper dvd too.
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Nice job girl!! I am finishing the program this week! What did you do after?
  • photojunk
    Options
    I've been poorly since getting to final week, so for me it's just restarting it but in a 6 week schedule instead of 12 week.
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting it over again too! I will most likely do one week of each as well. I might do ripped in 30 in between just to have some different moves in there. I am already very happy with my results! So can't wait to do it again!