Challenge Week 2/4/14-2/10/14

Options
sasbw27
sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
Let's make it easy this week. Our challenge is to stay under our calories every day. If you go over make sure you workout to make up for it! Good luck everyone!

Replies

• CindyCabrera2013
    CindyCabrera2013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My golly I lost 4.8 lbs in one week! Eating right and doing curves (Jillian Michaels) for 5 days a week really works for me! I can't wait to see where I can potentially be by March 25th. I might not loose more lbs but to be more fit is my ultimate goal! Thank you so so much for creating this challenge! I "thought" I was pumped before...now I am even more pumped then before :)
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    My golly I lost 4.8 lbs in one week! Eating right and doing curves (Jillian Michaels) for 5 days a week really works for me! I can't wait to see where I can potentially be by March 25th. I might not loose more lbs but to be more fit is my ultimate goal! Thank you so so much for creating this challenge! I "thought" I was pumped before...now I am even more pumped then before :)
    Congrats!
  • ruby70
    ruby70 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am up for the challenge! I tried on the last one but fell short. I lost over 2 lbs so I was really excited. I just hope I can keep it going, I keep getting stuck in these few lbs going up & down.
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Great job, cindycabrera! I am just starting to go back to Curves...I can't wait to try JM workout after your post! I'll be there tomorrow.:bigsmile:
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I didn't log on Monday.

Tuesday I made it! My goal is to be between 1600 and 1800, regardless of exercise. However, if I have workout hard I am ok if I go over that goal, as long as I stay under 1800 net.
  • sasbw27
    Options
    Under cals 2/4 and 2/5 so 2 out of 7 for me :drinker:

How are we doing ladies?

Cindy and Ruby great job ladies. Keep it up!

I know what you mean with the yoyoing Ruby, I've been doing that too. I hope to put an end to it!

OMG CaptainBoing I just notice that snake around your neck. Is it yours?
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Wednesday hit goal. Thursday went slightly over but had a busy day at work and an intense fencing session so my net is well within the limit.

That snake is not mine personally, but he is one of my favourites. I work at a Snake Park so get to play with him regularly.
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    This week has been much better than last! I was sick most of last week, so I only ended up working out 2 days. Luckily, I didnt eat much either, so I still managed to lose 2 lbs.

I'm on track for this week. Keeping the calories in check and working out. I'd love to lose the same amount of weight when I'm healthy as when I'm sick....
  • ruby70
    Options
    Staying strong, so far made it under my cal goal the last 3 days! Keep Rockin it ladies!!!!:smokin:
  • Eava57
    Options
    I was very close to staying under my calorie goal today. I did have a great workout. Keep up the great job!:flowerforyou:
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Ladies I forgot to put my weight in so I did it today instead of Tuesday but with my weigh in from Monday in another challenge. I finally made it to the gym last weekend and I felt great but having a little bit of a time getting there M-F. Next week I am definitely going to try to do better as well as hit the gym Sat/Sun.

Hope everyone is doing well. My eating hasn't been to bad and I have been getting my fruits and veggies in. Had a few indiscretions this week and I need to remember to log no matter how bad the indiscretion. I have to do Better !!!
  • Eava57
    Options
    I recalculated my calories on MFP. My goal calories are at 1350...not sure if I can stick to that low of a calorie challenge. I managed to be at 1736 today! I was watching Dr. Oz today (DVR)...There was an interesting segment on The Fast Metabolism by Hailey Pomroy...think I will research it. Has anyone tried it? Mon./Tues. you eat complex carbs, Wed./Thurs. protein/carbs from veges/no grains. Fri./Sat./Sun/ you have complex carbs at breakfast and dinner only, protein with veges for lunch. It is supposed to help get rid of "Historic Fat" (Now I know why I've called my belly my friend...it's been with me a long time. LOL):laugh:

Happy Sunday!
  • sasbw27
    Options

That snake is not mine personally, but he is one of my favourites. I work at a Snake Park so get to play with him regularly.

Cool!

Made it everyday so far. Today's the last day and I'm pretty determined.

I haven't heard of that diet Eava but it sounds interested and a little complex. You'd really have to plan your meals but if it gets rid of old belly fat, I'd do it! I think I'll take a look too!

Nice going SimberSea and Ruby70 and everyone who's been working hard, keep it up! Weigh in's tomorrow!
  • ruby70
    Options
    I made it everyday under my calories except Friday. I had a lasanga craving and gave in. :drinker: It was worth it though.... I think I needed to just get it out of the way and then I jumped back on strong Saturday.
  • ruby70
    Options
    Swasby27 - Good Job for making it everyday on being under your calories, WHOOT WHOOT. I cannot wait to see your next challenge for us. This is helping me alot.