Anyone Cyclist ?

Options
Deestrong68
Deestrong68 Posts: 119 Member
Anyone out there in the 40 and Fabulous group a Cyclist ?

I do a lot of rides in the Warm weather, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky Missouri.
Would be great to meet other Cyclist on this group since we all have something in common.

Replies

• Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm not a cyclist in any real way, but I am a RABID TDF fan! Can I get partial credit? :tongue:
  • Deestrong68
    Options
    Ok, you can have Partial Credit :)
  • MamaC977
    MamaC977 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I WANT to be a cyclist. My hubby bought the family great bikes last Christmas. I do enjoy riding, but not in the cold! However, since I live in Austin that's not a problem for most of the year. I have gained weight in the past 6 mo and am looking forward to getting back on my bike to help get that weight off. My biggest ride was last summer, we rode 48 miles. I rounded it up to a Half Century!
  • katmumn
    katmumn Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I'm 43 and love to bike during the warmer months. I live in Minnesota though so the "warmer" months can be a little short-lived. :-(

I'm looking at getting either a trainer or a spin bike so I can ride inside at home during the winter.
  • Deestrong68
    Options
    Austin is a Very Bike friendly City, I was on a ride that ended up at the Livestrong headquarters in Austin a few years ago. A Great City.

Minnesota does have short summers, but spring and fall riding is the best IMHO, love it when it chilly out when you start and as long as you are riding you are warm ! I have a spin cycle and like it real well, I didn't like the spin bike that much, with changing the rear wheel every time it just wasn't worth it.