Check In

Options
2»

Replies

• jacksprat
    jacksprat Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's my idea as well. Get involved and it will be harder to just stop. There is power in numbers, right.
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    That's my idea as well. Get involved and it will be harder to just stop. There is power in numbers, right.

TRUE!!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    are we going to do a weekly weighin?
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I finally found you guys:) I have stayed the same since June. I need to lose 25 by July!
  • srlib12
    srlib12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you for adding me:) This week I have gained the pound I lost last week :( I am unmotivated due to being too busy with work, kid, housework, etc.. I hope to lose it by next week.
  • jacksprat
    jacksprat Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing with the pound a week. I did well in January. My wiehgt is moving up and down this past week or two but I am exercising more and drinking the water thanks to the daily challenges. My appetite is a problem lately too. I am not satisfied and I want sweets. But I am good about not indulging too much.
  • gardendolly
    gardendolly Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm claiming a success for January. Having had a week away on holiday, where I broke my ankle, I decided that the best I could do was to maintain until I was able to do some activity. I have managed that for the last 2 weeks. I'm waiting for the time when I can join you guys in the challenges.

Keep going everyone - we will get there!
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I have actually lost more than pound a week during January and managed to lose 6 lbs. Now it is getting tough. But I am trying stay on track