Starting beta today.

Options
kamyers1289
kamyers1289 Posts: 129 Member
I originally said I was going to take one more week of Alpha, but I'm ready for a new challenge. Bring it on, Shaun T!

Replies

• Robin_Brown72
    Robin_Brown72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    How'd ya do? Today was also my first day of Beta. Holy smokes, nothing like jumping right to it! Can't wait to for Speed 2.0 tomorrow!
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I did beta core cardio last night, holy molly that was something else. But I was able to do most of it, except those running spider lunge.. that's just crazy. Looking forward to another workout tonight.
  • kamyers1289
    kamyers1289 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Speed 2.0 made me question every decision in my life that led me to that workout.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday I really liked core cardio it was tough but in a good way. Finally lunges are getting easier. I think I am going to like Beta.
  • elaine_des
    Options
    Did speed 2.0 last night, really enjoyed it, burn a whopping 298 cal for 28 minutes workout. Curious to see what tonight will be like with the rip't circuit.. that should be interesting!
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Nice burn! I am SO BORED with alpha but plodding through it... it will make next week that much better! :)
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,865 Member
    Options
    You ladies are awesome. I am still doing the occasional one. Got myself into a walking dead challenge that is fun. I will try and start these up again this Saturday. Might skip to Beta. Only because I did three weeks of alpha with almost with no modifying.

Has anyone here tried the P90X3? I really loved the first one. But hated how long they were!

Shelley
  • elaine_des
    Options
    Did rip't last night, I was really disapointed, did the whole workout without modification and burn 193 cal, my 30 shred or ripped in 30 was more challenging than that. I won't be doing that one again, will do a different workout on those day. My neighbor just got P903X maybe I'll give that a try instead of doing Beta. I did get a lot of improvement from the Alpha but may need something else to get the result I want.
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Did rip't last night, I was really disapointed, did the whole workout without modification and burn 193 cal, my 30 shred or ripped in 30 was more challenging than that. I won't be doing that one again, will do a different workout on those day. My neighbor just got P903X maybe I'll give that a try instead of doing Beta. I did get a lot of improvement from the Alpha but may need something else to get the result I want.

Let me know if you do try your neighbors set.

Shelley
  • elaine_des
    Options
    DId Dynamic core last night... another disapointement. Shelley, I will have the P903X this week end. I'll let you know .
  • blgmw2
    blgmw2 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    DId Dynamic core last night... another disapointement. Shelley, I will have the P903X this week end. I'll let you know .

P90X3 sounds like an awesome workout. I start Beta Monday. What ? I don't sound to thrilled, I'm not so want to quit T25. I am also not very impressed,
  • elaine_des
    Options

P90X3 sounds like an awesome workout. I start Beta Monday. What ? I don't sound to thrilled, I'm not so want to quit T25. I am also not very impressed,

After doing Alpha and being really challenges, I was expecting a lot more from Beta I guess. Or maybe i'm just tired of ShaunT.. at least in Beta the guy have their shirt off.. nice eye candy.. lol
  • zumbaforever
    Options

That would be awesome. Maybe we should plan a new challenge next month. I like to change up what I am doing. Lots! Today I did an old favorite Billy Blanks Basic Tae Bo. 30 minutes non stop fun. And last night I did a kettle bells DVD. I also do a number of Kelly Coffey Meyer step boxing ones. Shirts off in Beta! So will have to look into that.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I went to a gym this morning. Good thing I was not totally out of shape. Lots of fast moving, sweat inducing moves. About killed me. Tough but fun. But if she had yelled at us one more time I would have been tempted to start throwing weights at her!

Shelley
  • blgmw2
    blgmw2 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I started Beta today and loved the core cardio. Well see what the rest of the week holds...
  • PDarrall
    PDarrall Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Speed 2.0 is my favourite session.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I love speed 2.0 as well it is such fun in a challenging way. I can really feel my calf muscles are being worked. I like beta better than alpha. I am just finishing week 2.
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Started Beta Core Cardio yesterday!! I had pushed my last Alpha Total Body Circuit to Monday as well (had an active weekend with other exercise so didn't have a chance to get it done then). I have to say, it was pretty tough, especially after doing Total Body Circuit first.. but I enjoyed it. Some of the new moves were fun/interesting... at least for now, while they are brand new for me. Good luck to everyone else who is starting or has started beta. Half way done with the program!