Challenge :)

Options
kelag297
kelag297 Posts: 103 Member
Hey ladies! I've been wanting to start a shakeology challenge group (feel free to ask if you don't know what im talking about lol) because ever since i've started drinking it, it has made me feel so good and has increased my weight loss. Im also a vegetarian, so ive been loving that the vegan shake provides me with meat free protein :) The challenge is to replace one meal with a shakeology each day for 30 days and let us know how it made you feel and if you noticed any differences! If yall are interested, we can do the challenge through this thread in this group and update each other on our progress. Let me know if you're interested so we can make sure everyone orders and they come in before we start :)

Replies

• knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    gimmicks and fad diets aren't my thing sorry - I prefer to get my calories from a regular well balanced diet - but good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Jelly_Roll_Patrol
    Jelly_Roll_Patrol Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would love to see peoples results, I can't afford to do shakeology right now but since I started INSANITY I have really wanted to try it. Please let me know how it goes for you!
  • kelag297
    Options
    I know! I heard so much hype about it, i finally gave in and tried it lol, but even if no one participates, ill still let yall know about results. And knra_grl, I don't do fad diets either.. i think theyre crazy. Shakeology isn't a weight loss shake, its just a meal replacement shake with a lot of nutrients, so ill have it as my snack or a quick lunch if im at work or school, darn stuff is so convenient. Im also anti-weight loss supplements haha
  • kelag297
    Options
    So, I just wanted to check in here and see if anyone is still interested in doing this. I've been replacing a meal a day with shakeology and it gives me so much energy. I didn't believe people when they told me it would, but it doesn't weigh me down and make me feel sluggish like i usually feel after lunch. I haven't weighed myself recently. I'll most likely be doing that later this week, but I am noticing that I am building muscle quicker since starting to drink it, hopefully i'll keep seeing good results, and if anyone else wants to join me, its not too late :)