Started Insanity Today Feb 1

Hi there,

Did the Fit test today (I actually Did Plyo Cardio yesterday and decided I should just do Insanity for real).
My Stats:
Switch Kicks: 70
Power Jacks: 26
Power Knees: 45
Power Jumps: 16
Globe Jumps: 5
Suicide Jumps: 5
Push up Jacks: 10
Plank Oblique: 30
Weight: 81.7kg

I'm female, 36yo, 155cm (5'1").
I am very excited :)

Replies

• Rawr. Did Day 2 Plyo Cardo Circuit. In a heat wave so had to wait for the evening for it to cool off a bit. SO MUCH SWEAT!!!!
  • My friend and I are starting insanity tonight so we will post our stats! This will be my first time and I'm scared that it's going to be a lot of pain but very excited about starting it reading so many past comments.

My friend completed two weeks before Christmas but will be restarting from scratch with me tonight!

Unsure of weight but we are both female around 5'5''. I'm 29 and my friend is 23 - hopefully I can keep up with her!!
  • Excellent. I am on Day 4 now. Waiting for a bit to do the workout as I just ate dinner...doing Insanity after a meal is a BAD idea.
  • Did Pure Cardio today. This S@#t is Bananas!!!!
  • I am taking today as my rest day because I did plyo the day before I did the fit test (was going to do it as a one-off and then decided to jump on in). I am also knackered cause the boy was up all night not being able to sleep cause he couldn't breathe. I have a sick baby, sick cat, and my husband is out of the country. Feel like I could sleep for a week.
    So yeah, Imna count that as week 1 done and start week 2 tomorrow.
  • audreykts
    audreykts Posts: 24 Member
    Hi there! I started Insanity on Feb 1st as well. I did Pure Cardio today and it was killer, hoping to have a better workout tomorrow. Keep up the good work!
  • Since you're in the states, my feb 1 is actually your last day of January :) I LIVE IN THE FUTURE!! Pure Cardio was the hardest of all of them I think. Here's to diggin deeper and getting results!!!
  • Hi There,
    I just started Insanity tonight. Well actually just did the fit test, start the workout tomorrow. I have done this program before loved the way it made me feel and of course the results!! I would love to motivate each other!! Keep up the great work! Can't wait to hear hour your month two is going since you will get there a couple weeks ahead of me! :)