Starting 2/3

Options
I am putting it out that officially I am starting Insanity next Monday February 3rd. Anyone else that is starting that day we can make a little group and support each other. I have a coworker that is going to start it with me as well! Very excited!!

Replies

• elonwyhickey
    Options
    I started on the first. Is that close enough?
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Month 2 on that day....I'll be around to support...I need to DIG DEEP and BRING IT HOME!!!!
  • ktbkitten
    Options
    Awesome! I have to finish it this time for myself! I don't want to start over again
  • elonwyhickey
    Options
    Go for it!!!
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Today is my second week
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to start on 1Feb.. had some issues w the DVD player though and I had to wait a day :(. So I started on 2Feb with the Fit Test.

1Feb: Fit Test (results, I'm not very fit lol!)
    2Feb: Plyo Cardio- muscle aches and light soreness only 20 min after my morning workout. That NEVER happens usually lol.
  • gjulius61
    Options
    I think that this is great. I am starting today myself which is 2/4 so I will be here for support.
  • SisterMcKenzie
    SisterMcKenzie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ***screeching in on two wheels*** I just started this morning! Close enough, right? Couldn't put it off for another Monday - my pants are too tight, haha!
  • audreykts
    audreykts Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started on the 1st so I'm pretty new at this, too. Rest day tomorrow for me (I'm really going to need it)! Although its been pretty difficult, I'm really enjoying the program. Good luck everyone!