What's your goal for 2014?

Options

Replies

• GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    My primary goal, to put it simply, is to be kinder to my body.
  • mrs_tlee
    mrs_tlee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goal for 2014 is to be consistant ,responsible and reliable to myself. In the past I've easily talked myself out of working out or eating reasonably. I wont be so lax this year. I have to consider the notes my 3 young daughters are taking from the things I do. They will see consistancy, responsibility and reliability in 2014!
  • DrSelenaMyers
    DrSelenaMyers Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies, I'm claming and speaking in advance that 2014 will be the year that I finally lose and keep off the unwanted 50 lbs that I've been carrying for too long. I know that consistency is the key, so I will be consistent with eating clean/healthy and working out at least 5-6 days a week to help lose and tone. Summer is quickly approaching!! I have a very sexxxy husband that deserves a sexxxy wife!! Also, my patients will finally see that I'm beginning to take the advice that I often give to them regarding living a healthy lifestyle. Of course my number one reason is to be healthy but it's going to be nice this summer to wear a pair of short pants and ditch the capris (after so many years of hiding thighs)!!
  • GabyBaby916
    GabyBaby916 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    My goals for 2014 are:
    1. Lose the 40lbs that I've regained of my original 150+lb loss.
    2. Maintain a BMI of 24 or less.
    3. Maintain a weight range of 135-145lbs
    4. Exercise at least 30 minutes, 5-6x per week.
    5. Work toward financial stability (debt free, increase income, etc).

For each of those goals, I have monthly "milestones" that I aim to reach which put me one step close to my overall goals.
  • Misspositiveme
    Misspositiveme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My goal is 170lbs.. but will leave with 20% less body fat.. and more muscle.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    My Goal for 2014 is to be consistent even when I don't necessarily see movement on the scale and to lose 50lbs by the first day of Summer June 21st...140 days to go and I'm already 10lbs down since Jan. 20th!
  • futurebound
    futurebound Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goals for 2014 are:

Keep fitness and health my top prority (next to my children of course):happy: :happy:
    STOP self sabotage(DO NOT EVEN WALK BY THE BAKERY SECTION AT THE GROCERY STORE!):sad:
    Do not get discouraged, just make sure my heart always matches my head
    Make more ME time
    Maintain an attitude of gratitude with the universe
    Shed 25-30 pounds by the end of May!!!
  • LadyYoga1
    LadyYoga1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get off blood pressure meds and to get down to 190 pounds right now I am at 247
  • mstisha325
    mstisha325 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal is to change my eating from quick and unhealthy to quick and healthy. As a single mom of 2 little ones, time is not on my side. But I know there are tons of healthy recipes that both I and the children will love. Trying to full them away from all the processed foods and change for the better.
  • vidvix01
    Options
    My goal is to stick to a fitness regimen, lose 20 lbs., tone all over, and to earn a 13.1 sticker.
  • Janie_Mae_
    Janie_Mae_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get back on track. I really need to focus on my diet. I am a vegan and have been living the vegan lifstyle for about 18 months. But my diet has been full of a lot of processed foods. I also want to release about 25 pounds. Just wanna eat cleaner and tone up.
  • 4realthistime1
    4realthistime1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    To stick with it once and for all....no more excuses and no more yo yo diets! :smile: Newbie looking for support of some ladies, we can keep each other accountable.
  • mzhrrs13
    mzhrrs13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I often say that I packed my feelings and tucked them safely away in my pocket. Now is the time that I need to pull those feelings out of my pocket and replace the emptiness in my pocket with excuses. Yep, thats right. Grab all of my excuses, pack them up and tuck them safely away in my pocket. Even on bad days, I have no excuse for finding ways to exercise. I have tons of cardio stuff at the house and maybe even a few resistance bands to work with. So now what's my excuse? I cant walk because it is raining, too hot; too cold?? Nope, I have Leslie Sansome for that. Plus a recumbant bike and The Biggest Loser Xbox w/Kinect workout game....Can I join Team No Excuses now????:happy:
  • yanasmom
    yanasmom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My goal is to STICK WITH IT!!! Changing my life not just for a short period of time but really changing my relationship with food and exercise. I want to 'WANT" to exercise and to feel bad when i don't. I need to be a better me!!!! No more excuses, no more whining, no more self pity ... NO MORE!!!! It is my time .... be Persistent and make myself a Priority......
  • Jan2560
    Options
    My goal is to treat me better, " I'm in it to win it '" Out with the old and in with the new, no more saying I' m gonna do it and never doing it. This is a new year and its time for a new me!!!!!!
  • quansc
    quansc Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My goal is to not enter my 40's with the same struggles I have had the last 20 years. I am going to stick with this not matter what.
  • cookiekrunch
    cookiekrunch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My goals include:

1. Workout at least 5 days a week..
    2. Lose 47 more pounds.
    2. Start toning my body.
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Lose 70 lbs by the end of the year. I am 12lbs down, 58 to go.
  • Nikk2674
    Nikk2674 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal is to become more tones in 2014, to fit back into my size 8 pants, and be in overal better shape. I'm thinking that would leav me having to lose somewhere between 20 and 30 lbs. Let's say 25.
  • OhFitness
    OhFitness Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can do it, and long as you believe it! Plan your work & work your plan! : )