Let's Form a Virtual Team on Concept 2!

Options
2»

Replies

• mrspeterson
    mrspeterson Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Alright! The more meters the merrier! You set your own goal. Most of us are aiming for either 100K or 200K for the 30 days, but do what you can.
  • mrspeterson
    Options
    I am getting super psyched about T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶s̶g̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ the Holiday Challenge! While this challenge is an individual event, it will be great preparation for the Virtual Team challenge, which starts January 1, and which is when we mean business.

More info here: http://log.concept2.com/challenge/events/holiday.asp
  • mtcastillo86
    mtcastillo86 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just saw that this post was from last year. :-(

So will there be a team this year?
  • mrspeterson
    Options
    Absolutely for sure there will be a team this year. Our fierce captain Michele (m1311) is registering the team today with the challenge on the C2 site. Look for MFP Friends on the C2 site and ask to join. Also (to anyone who wants to join the challenge) befriend me and the others, because team chatter is mostly on our timelines.

There are a few of us doing the holiday challenge now, which is an individual challenge, but we're definitely getting psyched up for the team challenge.
  • m1311
    m1311 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thanks to Mrs. Peterson's close watch on this thread, the MFP Virtual Team Challenge is all set up and ready for you to sign up! It will be fun! We'll get some further suggestions going soon, but for now, any interested parties should get themselves registered on Concept 2 and start logging meters. If you average 7,000 meters a day, you'll hit 100K! And after 100 K, this month's meters generate real donations to great organizations.

The more you sweat, the more they'll get.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I should be at about 56,00m by tomorrow, not sure if I'll make the 200,00 m mark but I'm going to give it a shot!
  • BrianSharpe
    Options
    I'm past 100,000m - hilarious to see that 109,416 m equals $2.38 but I suppose if you multiply that by 10,000 rowers........

Now to push on to see how close I can get to 200,000!
  • lucan07
    lucan07 Posts: 509
    Options
    I've signed up!
  • BlackLabLover
    BlackLabLover Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • BlackLabLover
    Options
    _
  • BlackLabLover
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/tallmansix/status
    Great, I've requested that I can join the team on the Concept 2 website. Looking forward to this challenge for the winter!

Oh, and summary if I'm being numb, what's the challenge, time or distance or something else?

Have you joined the challenge? I don't see you on the team!
  • mtcastillo86
    Options
    Hey, I was just checking out MFP Friends in the Virtual Team Challenge standings, and we are kicking some butt! Some of you guys are kicking some MAJOR BUTT! WOOT WOOT!!!
  • mtcastillo86
    Options
    Sorry,double post!
  • BrianSharpe
    Options
    Hey, I was just checking out MFP Friends in the Virtual Team Challenge standings, and we are kicking some butt! Some of you guys are kicking some MAJOR BUTT! WOOT WOOT!!!

Some insane numbers on that table!
  • lucan07
    lucan07 Posts: 509
    Options
    The MFP Friends concept 2 team has now been added to the affiliations so you can affiliate to the team for the affiliation standings too.

Log into your logbook, At the top of the page, click Profile. Click Edit Profile. Under University/Club Standings Affiliation, follow the instructions to select an affiliation. At the bottom of the page, click Update.
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    added.