Bragging

Options
Anyone feel like bragging on themselves a little? Me first, Me first! I have lost all my holiday weight and I am two lbs below my end of January goal! Whoot Whoot!

Replies

• KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is an amazing feeling! You should get a pedicure or something to celebrate!
  • bb_lose_weight
    bb_lose_weight Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome sauce. Only thing I can brag about right now is I am holding steady in 4th place in two racquetball leagues at the B level.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic.

My bragging right would be that I lost 12 pounds in the month of Jan with the help of the Ideal Protein diet - only 30 more pounds to go!!
  • amaybee13
    amaybee13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • PlayBall5
    Options
    I can now consider myself as having willpower. They filled the vending machines the other day and there was not enough room to fit all the chips in it so the guy left about a dozen bags of Doritos on the table for anyone who wanted them. Since I have to pass by the table on the way to the restroom 10 times an hour (love drinking the water), I had all the chips calling my name. The chips sat there for 3 hours and I am proud to say, I Didnt Partake! The chips were taken by co-workers and I can be proud to say, I have overcome a great big obstacle in my weight loss journey. Pepsi and Chips is how I got fat and out of shape. I havent had a Pepsi since Christmas day. I only have 9 lbs to go to meet my goal. Now if I can just get the willpower to stay away from the TV, the sky's the limit.
  • Deestrong68
    Deestrong68 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great Job Everybody !
  • laurasaintlouis
    laurasaintlouis Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    (I can now consider myself as having willpower. They filled the vending machines the other day and there was not enough room to fit all the chips in it so the guy left about a dozen bags of Doritos on the table for anyone who wanted them. Since I have to pass by the table on the way to the restroom 10 times an hour (love drinking the water), I had all the chips calling my name. The chips sat there for 3 hours and I am proud to say, I Didnt Partake! The chips were taken by co-workers and I can be proud to say, I have overcome a great big obstacle in my weight loss journey. Pepsi and Chips is how I got fat and out of shape. I havent had a Pepsi since Christmas day. I only have 9 lbs to go to meet my goal. Now if I can just get the willpower to stay away from the TV, the sky's the limit).
    [
    You are awesome! I do not eat Dorito's because I cannot have cheese. I do allow myself to have a soda once a week. You are doing great .
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Way to go everybody!