Day 2 - February 7th - report thread

Options
I'm working a double but wanted to post the thread early. I'll report later.

Replies

• wyodawn
    wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hope work is tolerable! Planning on getting my 30 in right after work, hopefully before hubby gets home. The peanut gallery is too much for me to get into my flow sometimes!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I tried a new video today, that was just right for my level http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAyrTDOooos, especially since I don't want to do any overhead work until after kayaking this weekend.

However, I picked up the hoop as soon as I turned off 30 day shred and did some more crunches... I spent as much time picking it up as I did hooping. I won't be doing things in that order again!
  • endlesswonderr
    endlesswonderr Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of this group! I just hooped for about 40 minutes, and will probably do a bit later if I get bored. Hope all of you ladies have an awesome day! :)
  • cumber1137
    cumber1137 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How do people hoop in small homes? It's hard to fine space for anything but waist hooping.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    How do people hoop in small homes? It's hard to fine space for anything but waist hooping.

Yeah, but if the beginners start waist hooping and taking small steps now, they will be jonesing for more by the time they can get outside :)
  • peace_frog21
    peace_frog21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Glad to see people posting!!

The only thing that got me to do my 30 tonight was that I had to wash work clothes after I got home after a 10 hour work day of waiting tables. If I hadn't had to wash clothes I would've crashed. So I hooped while I waited on the clothes. It wasn't as high energy as usual considering my exhaustion but I did it!!

I'm having some frustrations. Partially because I've been out of the hoop for about 6 months so I've lost some things and also where I've gained weight. I'm realizing I'm not as fit and strong as I was 6 months ago. And I'm having some issues with my hand causing some painful frustrations. Sorry for the venting!!

Ashley