90-Day Fit. & Nutr. Challenge Day #33 Forget It Friday!

Options
amccord2
amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
Hello Everyone!!!! 33 Days!!! Woohoo!!! FOR TODAY'S POST: tell something from the week you would like to forget happened, and don't plan on letting it happen again;:grumble:

We are really hanging in there.:flowerforyou: Do you have any other fitness pals that may want to join in with us on our success? If so, invite them to join the group. Anyone can have fabulous results in a little under 60 days!:drinker:

Just instruct them to review these links to get caught up:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1159993-90-day-challenge-2014-introduce-yourself

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1162433-90-day-challenge-2014-nutrition-plans

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1160026-90-day-challenge-what-s-your-fitness-plan

Replies

• teemillion
    teemillion Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to forget Monday-Thursday!! Yep that about covers it all. lol Bad eating, no exercise, no self control. Had a moment of temporary insanity.
  • rachso
    rachso Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'd like to forget and redo this entire week! Between running out of my protein shakes, falling on my bad knee and spraining it which resulted in not being aloowed to workout for 4 days, 3 snow days this week thta has kept me cooped inside, and time of month coming so I wanted to eat everything in sight....yea, dreading weigh-in come Monday,. Esp with the water weight. I'd like a redo buttonj for this week....and to learn better self control! It's like I couldnt exercise so I didnt even bother this week :-(
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm proud to say this has been a really good week so far!! This would have been a good question maybe last week. I cooked dinner already, spaghetti squash, homemade spaghetti sauce with grass fed sausage. Also kale chips. Tomorrow is another day. I'm planning to lift after I come back from a workshop. Lunch will be provided but I'm planning to bring my own food. I also got invited to a Spanish Tapas bar but I can control myself very well now when eating out.
    Rachso and tee million, hang in there!!! We all have our bad days. As long as you pick yourself up as soon as possible.
    Take care! :flowerforyou:
  • hippie_spirit
    hippie_spirit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    ok, i thought and thought and thought. i had a good week. i can't think of anything i regret or would have done differently. i am very focused right now . ha, next week might be a totally different story .. lol
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Pretty good week with me too! I would love to forget this winter!
  • 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I with you like to forget that I did not exercise not once this week I would like to forget that I did not accurately log my food.
  • amccord2
    Options
    I was way off on logging this week. My goal to make it up this week is to plan simple meals ahead for M-F and ease up just a bit Sat-Sun, but still remaining to log.

I with you like to forget that I did not exercise not once this week I would like to forget that I did not accurately log my food.
  • amccord2
    Options
    We don't get much of a winter in SC (a few very cold days, and then spring is here before we know it), but I will be glad when the weather breaks so I can do some jogging outside. Some of my neighbors job faithfully through the winter. Good on them! :drinker:
    Pretty good week with me too! I would love to forget this winter!
  • amccord2
    Options
    ok, i thought and thought and thought. i had a good week. i can't think of anything i regret or would have done differently. i am very focused right now . ha, next week might be a totally different story .. lol
    Congrats for a great week!!!!:drinker: As Shaun T says in Focus T 25, My Focus Begins Now!!!!:wink:
  • amccord2
    Options
    Well, I'm proud to say this has been a really good week so far!! This would have been a good question maybe last week. I cooked dinner already, spaghetti squash, homemade spaghetti sauce with grass fed sausage. Also kale chips. Tomorrow is another day. I'm planning to lift after I come back from a workshop. Lunch will be provided but I'm planning to bring my own food. I also got invited to a Spanish Tapas bar but I can control myself very well now when eating out.
    Rachso and tee million, hang in there!!! We all have our bad days. As long as you pick yourself up as soon as possible.
    Take care! :flowerforyou:

By tracking my food and writing a little about my day, I have realized that I am a trigger eater. I am working on not going to food for comfort. I have some lavender oil that I plan on using to relax in the evenings this week. Wish me luch.:smile:
  • amccord2
    Options
    I'd like to forget and redo this entire week! Between running out of my protein shakes, falling on my bad knee and spraining it which resulted in not being aloowed to workout for 4 days, 3 snow days this week thta has kept me cooped inside, and time of month coming so I wanted to eat everything in sight....yea, dreading weigh-in come Monday,. Esp with the water weight. I'd like a redo buttonj for this week....and to learn better self control! It's like I couldnt exercise so I didnt even bother this week :-(

We all have those times. See my comment to Annette. The best thing to do is write about it, and write down what you could do differently, so when you are faced with a "Topsy turvy" week again, you can go to your journal and read it.

To counter my bad week, I am doing a 3 day cleanse with veggies and fruits smoothies. Sometimes, only a day will help you get back on track and eliminate some of that water.
  • amccord2
    Options
    I would like to forget Monday-Thursday!! Yep that about covers it all. lol Bad eating, no exercise, no self control. Had a moment of temporary insanity.

The good thing is that you recognize that as "INSANE" and "TEMPORARY!" This way you know to get back to normal! Remember not to beat yourself up because we all have "those times!"
  • ChelseaSM
    ChelseaSM Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Can I just forget the entire past two weeks? The cold, and the multiple sodium-laden takeout soups, and the days I skipped the cardio because I was sick? I made it to the gym 3x a week still, but lost NO weight at all.

Going to try to take the rest of February one day at a time, focusing on many small decisions that add up to big results. I fell into the trap of "one (missed day of exercise/soup/bad meal) won't hurt", but the bad decisions add up and stall progress.

On a positive note, I tried an interval step class with a friend this morning, and almost died laughing while marching to an 80's soundtrack. I'm extremely uncoordinated and was schooled by the literally 70 year old woman next to me. I stopped trying 30 minutes in, doing basic steps, squats and lunges for the remainder of the class. I was really good at the side planks and crunches at the end of the class though!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I woke up early this morning to get my workout out of the way. It was a good lifting session but I have been experiencing some hip pain since yesterday. :cry: I am not sure if I have mentioned this but I have a labral tear on my left hip, was found years ago. I hope it has not gotten worse. :noway:

I went to a workshop with my husband and luckily I took healthy foods with me. Lunch was provided but it was pizza, soda, candy and "salad" with iceberg lettuce. While everyone was eating that I was eating baby carrots with hummus, grass fed beef jerky and plain greek yogurt with strawberries and macadamia nuts. :drinker: My husband had a tuna creations pouch I had in my purse and some of their salad. :drinker:

Beautiful day here in San Antonio!!! Oh, no Tapas restaurant tonight so planning on a healthy dinner at home (leftovers).

Have a great evening!!! :flowerforyou:
  • amccord2
    Options
    Can I just forget the entire past two weeks? The cold, and the multiple sodium-laden takeout soups, and the days I skipped the cardio because I was sick? I made it to the gym 3x a week still, but lost NO weight at all.

Going to try to take the rest of February one day at a time, focusing on many small decisions that add up to big results. I fell into the trap of "one (missed day of exercise/soup/bad meal) won't hurt", but the bad decisions add up and stall progress.

On a positive note, I tried an interval step class with a friend this morning, and almost died laughing while marching to an 80's soundtrack. I'm extremely uncoordinated and was schooled by the literally 70 year old woman next to me. I stopped trying 30 minutes in, doing basic steps, squats and lunges for the remainder of the class. I was really good at the side planks and crunches at the end of the class though!

Chelsea, glad you're feeling better to get back into focus next week.

LOL on the step class!!!!!
  • 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I enjoyed reading all of your post and all of the comments .
    thank you!
    keep posting :-)
  • amccord2
    Options
    I forgot to say that I would like to forget that I didn't resist going out to lunch with co-workers on Tuesday and eating 3 breadsticks from Olive Garden!!!:explode: WTH was I thinking? :noway: