Looking for Motivation and Inspiration

Options
Hi,

My name is Karen and I am looking for support, tips and encouragement along my journey. My first consultation is tomorrow and my eating habits are horrible, I really need some ideas of how to change my eating habits. Exercise is nowhere in my vocabulary unless you count walking 15 min from the train to my job. I am desperately looking for some ideas and maybe motiviational speeches. Someone please assist, and I would love to make some new friends on this site for future motivation.

Regards,

Replies

• pickinlily2
    Options
    Thought I would share a great book, The End of Overeating: Taking Control of the Insatiable American Appetite by David Kessler , I first bought this book in hardcover. but I loved it so much I downloaded the audio at audible.com. I just put it on my tablet so I can listen to it while tread milling, There is a great website called audio dharma (www.audiodharma.org). Here u will find 100's of fabulous talks on awesome things like mindfulness of eating etc. by many reputable teachers. My fav is Gil Fronsdal. They are free to download and very insightful..ANOTHER AWESOME place to get great workout things other than music is http://www.jonathanparker.org/catalog/subliminal-series .. These u pay to doen load but they are awesome!!! Enjoy!!!
  • robiel
    robiel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    great info! thanks for the tips that audio dharma looks excellent!!
  • robiel
    robiel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hi Karen! you can add me if you like,,,friends are great support!