What exercises will you be doing?

Options
I'm trying to shed some weight by April but also for summer. I'm gonna start jumping rope for at least 45 minutes per day at a moderate to fast pace. Does anyone have any other ideas for me (I don't have a gym membership, so I'd have to do all working out at home.)

Replies

• Temitope7
    Temitope7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im currently on the Fitness Blender 8 weeks fat loss programme. It ranges from 30 minutes to 1 hour. So far its going well. I stated last week and i lost 2 pounds already, even before i started calorie counting. I'm hoping to also loose 22 lbs by April, fingers crossed :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Love2BGinger
    Love2BGinger Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I do the 30 Day Shred and after that I'm going to do Focus T25 :) Is that even possible to jump robe for 45 minutes?! I'm already dead after 5 minutes xD
  • melaroos
    Options
    I have no idea what any of these fat workouts you guys are talking about are! I've only done running/jump roping/ab exercises in the past. Care to explain? I was just coming up with my own thing. But if you guys have suggestions that could work for me at home, that would be cool.
  • Love2BGinger
    Love2BGinger Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Look it up ^^ You can find The 30 Day shred on Youtube. And you can find the instructions on the internet. T25 is quite expencieve, but I downloaded it :P
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I run, use the crosstrainer, kettlebell and am going to start yoga
  • rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club app - it's awesome and free. Just make sure you are on wifi when you download the app.
  • cleanandgreen22
    Options
    im planning on starting insanity next week!! so excited ( and a little nervous ;)) any tips from previous insaniacs on how to you know, survive?
  • namix3
    namix3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Currently I´m using the crosstrainer and also I use the blogilates training Calendar ( http://www.blogilates.com/workout-video-index/ )for a little bit of toning i love it. And if the weather get´s better there will be some running going on :)
  • quote]
    I'm trying to shed some weight by April but also for summer. I'm gonna start jumping rope for at least 45 minutes per day at a moderate to fast pace. Does anyone have any other ideas for me (I don't have a gym membership, so I'd have to do all working out at home.)
    [/quote]

What kind of jump rope do you use? My jump rope stings so much when it hits my legs
  • jschell0317
    Options
    I just finished my first month doing insanity! I love it! Well I hated it at first because cardio is so hard for me but I lost 5 lbs in just that month. Looking forward to the end result!