My results are in..

Options
amyannie
amyannie Posts: 139 Member
I just finished body revolution yesterday and I am pleased to announce that I have lost 13.2 pounds and a bunch of inches I didn't keep track of! I am very excited with these results and felt very motivated by seeing others results so I hope 13.2 pounds will push you to keep going! I had so much fun with this program and can't wait to do it again after I complete ripped in 30! Good luck my friends! :)

Replies

• Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just finished body revolution yesterday and I am pleased to announce that I have lost 13.2 pounds and a bunch of inches I didn't keep track of! I am very excited with these results and felt very motivated by seeing others results so I hope 13.2 pounds will push you to keep going! I had so much fun with this program and can't wait to do it again after I complete ripped in 30! Good luck my friends! :)

That's an amazing result and you deserve it, well done!
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • amyannie
    Options
    Thanks ladies! :)
  • Chelfit
    Chelfit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing! 13.2 is definitely inspiring! I did workout 7 for the first time tonight, and it was not pretty...or as Jillian would say not cute. As frustrating as it was an the finish line seeming so far away, it helps to read success stories like yours. Good luck with Ripped!
  • amyannie
    Options
    No a lot of the workouts aren't cute! And I did hit the pause button A LOT! But overall it was so worth it! Good luck to you :)
  • cactuswax
    cactuswax Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    So awesome to hear!! I just did workout 5 for the first time tonight, and it was sort of frustrating trying to figure out how to do the moves properly, while still pushing myself. so hard!

congrats on your loss... curious if you followed her meal plan?
  • amyannie
    Options
    No I haven't even looked at it. I'm a vegetarian and I assume she has you eating a lot of lean meats so I've just been eating cleaner and tracking everything in mfp.