Resources - Workouts & More

Options

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Quiet workouts, I'm loving this!

So good to know at least one other person knows what it's like to have to be more quiet when picking workouts at home! No jumping jacks, Burpees etc. LOL

I do belong to a gym but doesn't mean I don't like to workout at home too.

Saw your group on the right of my screen and smiled... like I said, good to know others also deal with this situation.

I'll be looking over your ideas up above, thanks girlpaint for the list:wink: .

Thanks!
    Hearts:heart:
  • jillybeansatlanta
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I checked out the YouTube playlist. I'm going to try the Cardio Barre workouts this week. Thanks :smile:
  • Sallybally55
    Sallybally55 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love the Tone It Up girls! Their workouts are apartment friendly and mostly body weight moves.
  • fitnessfitz
    fitnessfitz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends :)
    I just joined. I live in a small studio with people above and below me.
    I recently had foot surgery in November, so it's been a long haul thru recovery while gradually working toward weight-bearing on both feet. My friend gave me a Pilate Mat video to keep fitness going even though I am limited with how I can use my foot.
    This a nice quiet way to go-- toning and controlled movement that makes you sore! I believe her name is Ana Caban.. but any pilate mat videos would do. I also walk around my neighborhood, now that I've been given the go-ahead to wear my own shoes.
    I also have 8-lb. weights that I use for upper body and an exercise ball that is used to stretch out the back and do ab work.
  • vovordassu
    Options
    These workouts are great! Thanks!
  • girlpaint
    girlpaint Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Glad everyone's enjoying the workout ideas.

I hope you'll post yours, too, because I'd like to try some new workouts.

The floor is yours, so to speak. :flowerforyou: