What's your starting weight and goal weight/ goals

Options
13»

Replies

• FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    This is a great topic. I find it inspiring and supportive. This time I am trying to be 100 %. Today I went to a dinner that a good freind made really healthy yummy food for.. I think I am gogin to learn strat having small dinner parties with lots of delicious, really healthy food. and I am so keen to start exercising to help me drop that 50lb.

And like others, I have sub goals, I am so hanging out to drop the next 12 lbs.. because it is over 3 years since I have been down to that.
  • evitaevita12
    evitaevita12 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am at 208, would like to be at 158 by end of June.
  • stef102093
    stef102093 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    SW- 201
    cw- 193
    gw- 150

How great it would be to reach that 150 by June!!!! Let's do it!!
  • LarouxS
    LarouxS Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My starting weight, and the most I have ever weighed, was 210. I have lost 5 so far and am going to get back to 145. I'm tired of having a closet full of cloths I can not fit into and I'm tired of feeling exhausted and crappy all the time.

I used to look like my profile picture and will again very soon!
  • megsanbacon
    Options
    What a cute idea! A star on the calendar!

I so agree with you. That's what i try myself. 10 lbs at a time. That way your goal doesnt seem so unatainable! Keep up the good work! :D
  • Acaputa
    Acaputa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 8" and currently around 205...if I get down 50 lbs, I will be 155 which is within a healthy weight range. I'll try to do it by June!
    **I need more friends who like to comment and support each other. Feel free to add me!
  • nitzzy
    nitzzy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey ppl, I am 33, 5'4" n weigh 160 pounds. Need to reach 114 pounds.
  • udayasuryav
    udayasuryav Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

With the fact that my whole diet from childhood has been predominantly carbs.

I am in for a major overhaul this year. :)

My stats:

Height: 5' 6"
    SW: 240
    CW: 234
    GW: 140

So if I hit 50 by June :) That will be my halfway point to a healthier me ! :D

I am looking for all the support in these forums, so feel free to add me and we can do this together ;)

Thanks,
    Udaya
  • FitToLead
    Options
    I am so over big girl clothes. So so so over it. my weight stalled for 2 weeks, despite really clean diet.. but no exercise, so I will go for a decent ride tomoro and see if that starts to make a difference. I am like a little kid beofe Christmas, just waiitng for that scale to show 1 less kilo.... then 1 less kilo. IN fact, 1 more kilo makes 10 kilos- 22 lb.. and that will be my first milestone.

Then I will aim for the next 5 kilos (11lb).
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    BW: 194
    CW: 191
    TW: 154

I lose 3 lbs this week. I know it's just water loss because I ate less carbs.
    Target next Friday is 189.
  • LouLouLemons
    Options
    I've always been overweight and now I'm the "O" word, or should say the "MO" word, Morbidly Obese. Funny how a little words can make you feel so low. I'm relatively new to MFP, but love all of the daily inspiration! As of 1/13/14, my SW was 267, my GW 160, but really I'd like to be 130. At the end of May I have a Hawaiian vacation planned and I turn 42 in June. By the time I board that plane on May 29, I would like to be 200 or less. Let's DO THIS!!! :love:

56145577.png
  • FitToLead
    Options
    Yes, the whole morbidly obese is intense. Despite the many problems and inconsistencies of using BMI as any kind of real standard, I remember writing a post last year (when I was so sure I'd stay on track - and didn't) with all my goals by BMI category changes. Turns out that many of those category changes align with the weights I have plateaued at going up, and down the scales several times. Interesitng heh. I am sooo looking forward to graduating from morbidly obese to just severely obese. ... and more and more...

Very severely underweight <15
    Underweight <18.50
    Normal range 18.50 - 24.99
    Overweight 25.00 - 29.99
    Obese class 1 30.00 - 34.99 Moderate Obesity
    Obese class 2 35.00 - 39.99 Severe Obesity
    Obese class 3 40.00 - 44.9 Very severe / Morbid Obesity
    > 45 Super Obesity
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    New mom here! Well...8 months a new mom. Wanna lose this bloody weight. I'm 5'2 and currently 171, goal weight is 120-125. That'd be epic to lose 50 by June! I'm trying out the low carb type diet and just exercising anyway I can right now. Plan to go back to the gym in a month or two. :)
  • SDMHudson
    SDMHudson Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

New to the group and looking for support. Altogether I had a little over 50 lbs that I wanted to lose.

Height: 5'3"
    SW: 195 (Jan 2013)
    CW: 180 (Feb 2014)
    1st GW: 175
    UGW: 130

Now, more than ever, I want to get healthy and lose weight. My 30th birthday is in August and I would really like to have a photo shoot in celebration of my success and life in general. So if you are looking for a friend, please feel free to add me and we can be buddies along the way to our -50lbs :-)

Selena
  • Jenntupps
    Options
    Starting weight: 214.2 lbs.
    Goal weight: Around 140-150 lbs
    Height: 5'9"

I'm doing a bootcamp style program at a local gym. Tired of people thinking I'm pregnant! (Baby was born in 2012 ????????)

Minus 50 lbs is a great goal - I'm new to the group and excited to meet that goal in a few months!

????????
  • shaqueen15
    shaqueen15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5
    Starting Weight:200
    Goal: 160
    Final Goal:120
  • candylandicous
    Options
    Height is 5'6.6; Weight is 195; Goal weight is 135
  • pauljones838
    Options
    starting 236 current 217 target 168 on my 3 rd week
  • AnnaNoel_21
    AnnaNoel_21 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 275 in October 2013. I am currently at 239. My goal is to be at 199 then 160 to be my final goal.