Help me please! No weight loss in 8 weeks

Options
LaChinaDoll
LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
I've been doing T25 been committed to logging my food more and more. I've been up and down from 152-157 and can't seem to stay down. I am losing inches but I am getting discouraged when others doing what I'm doing are losing more inches and tons of pounds. I feel like such a freak! I've lost over 30lbs and now seem stuck. I am 5'3 so I still have quite more to lose. Please help me girls I know you all can understand me.

Replies

• thetragicjoy
    thetragicjoy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Doll,

This may or may not be helpful, but I would recommend trying to eat low carb for a week or two. Many women with PCOS are carb sensitive, and I know I am. I looked at your food diary and some days you eat a lot of carbs (200+), so if you tried to cut back/limit them I think it could really help.
  • LooneyBruni
    LooneyBruni Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Try to eat low carb. You are eating over 200g daily. I need to eat 70-100g to see results. You should try it.
  • LaChinaDoll
    Options
    I will have to look into trying being vegetarian I don't even know where to start. Any help??
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I will have to look into trying being vegetarian I don't even know where to start. Any help??

wait, who said vegetarian? most vegetarian diets are HIGHER in carbs and we recommended you LOWER your carbs. PCOS is extremely insulin sensitive and most PCOSers do better on lower carbs.
  • LaChinaDoll
    Options
    I'm sorry I just realized what I wrote and missed a comma. I am a vegetarian. My question is how do I start if I am a vegetarian? Thanks!
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I just realized what I wrote and missed a comma. I am a vegetarian. My question is how do I start if I am a vegetarian? Thanks!

I recommend starting here - http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/vegetarian/a/Low-Carb-Vegetarian-Diet.htm

Though I do recommend staying away from the soy stuff and get your protein from things like eggs. Soy has a lot of phytoestrogens, which can wreak more havoc on our bodies than we already deal with (and more than people without PCOS).
  • future_cpa
    future_cpa Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Some of that stationary weight has to be muscle gain. You are losing inches so you are getting rid of the undesirable. I would say moderate your carb intake and enjoy the progress.
  • LaChinaDoll
    Options
    Thank you so much cysters! <3