Livivg in the moment

Options
This one thing I know for certain, that to live in this moment, with it's joys and sorrow, with the challenges of it, is worthy of consideration. So many times I have looked back to regret or looked ahead to conjure up worry for something that never happened.
In this season of life, middle age, I'm finding that the champions in my life have in common the ability to forgive the unsavory actions of their past with an ability to learn and grow from them. Pressing on, my champions are seeking to become world changers by example, by making their world a better place one choice at a time, one kindness at a time, one moment at a time.

There really is no place in this world for judgement of another, when I have so much potential for change and good ,here and now with this person I call me. It seems to me that if we could just stop, breath, live in this God given moment and begin to make choices that make this world a better place, it would be just that.

To be a true champion it is simple. Brighten the corner where you are with goodness, with mercy, with kindness and be an example, not for what we can get, rather for what we can give. This is my reason for being here, in this place, in this moment.

Replies

• jpilley
    jpilley Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    And I would like to take this moment and say that was BEAUTIFUL.