Ready for warm weather...

Options
Is anyone else ready for this sub-freezing cold weather to be over? I am ready to resume hiking and can't wait to start kayaking.

Replies

• brandijones37
    Options
    I am so ready to get out of the gym and do real-life activities for exercise! I have a LONG list of things to try this summer now that my weight is down, and the cold weather is cramping my style!
  • ih8it4ya
    Options
    What are your warm weather activities? Dan and I started hiking in the Fall. We love tent camping. Our goal for this year is kayaking.
  • fence007
    fence007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Our goal for this summer is kayaking, too!
    We also run outside when the weather is warmer, and we like to bike.

I like camping and Brandi likes camping if there's a real shower and toilet to be had.

We just can't wait to be active and outside!!
  • ih8it4ya
    Options
    Dan and I love our camping. During the summer of 2012 we did a three week vacation where we visited Rocky Mountain National Park, Grand Tetons NP, Yellowstone NP, Glacier NP and Badlands NP. We tent camped 18 of 21 days and drove 6825 miles without killing each other. LOL We also love gardening. We are board members of a local community garden having been part of the original 8 founding members four years ago. We are so ready to be out hiking too.
  • 2mouse63
    2mouse63 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I would love the warm weather to be here as well. I love to go swimming at the pools or beaches. I also like to look good for once in a bathing suit but got to wait for my revision to be done before that bathing suit would look good again.
  • brandijones37
    Options
    I've been able to run outside a few times, even though I had to layer, and it was wonderful! The dog was just as excited as I was. We'll see if I go camping this summer, I HATE being hot, so try to avoid it. However, I'm hoping I'll tolerate the heat a little better with all the weight I'm losing, so I'm willing to try. Bryan - we should meet somewhere and the 4 of us can camp together!