Day 6 - feb 11

Options
Getting the thread started

Replies

• melry77
    melry77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    No hooping for me today, super sore from kickboxing yesterday. See you tomorrow!
  • peace_frog21
    peace_frog21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Today was a good day for me. My hand isn't hurting (I've been having some issues...not sure if it's tendonitis or carpal tunnel or what) but anyway, that meant I could really hoop and I also pulled out my contact staff (because it's wrist intensive) and played with it! woot!! also, if anyone on here can foot hoop, I recommend doing crunches while foot hooping......
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I was in good form today and once I had worn myself out with waist hooping, I moved onto my nemesis: upper body hooping.

Is it possible to be too squishy to do the upper body hooping? :grumble:
  • wyodawn
    wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I was in good form today and once I had worn myself out with waist hooping, I moved onto my nemesis: upper body hooping.

Is it possible to be too squishy to do the upper body hooping? :grumble:

sorry hun. But to give you some hope, it is hard at first, but I know a lot of curvy ladies who are awesome upper body hoopers. Just stick with it.

Sigh...I'm starting to remember why I've failed at 30 day hoop challenges before. The only place I can do it is in the living room/open kitchen area and the husband doesn't appreciate the nightly chaos of my hooping. So I'm failing at this one too. Grrr.