How is your first day going?

Options
Hi

Just checking in to see how you are all doing. Can only be quick as this isnt my lunch break.

So far the most challenging thing today has been no caffeine :grumble:

But i am sure tomorrow will be easier - its amazing how we rely on caffeine to get us through the day.

leannex

Replies

• TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Soooo totally got in on this challenge AFTER my morning coffee. lol. I am doing great with everything else. I don't believe I will 100% give up my one daily coffee, which I keep under 30 calories anyway. However I will all other sources (my downfall is dr pepper).
  • ilovetoeatsweets
    ilovetoeatsweets Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have always drank caff free drinks. I gave up soda three weeks ago. I am now drinking hot green tea while the snow falls. I am getting ready to pop in my hip hop abs since I wont be driving anywhere for the day. (I might do it twice).
  • NattieRose80
    NattieRose80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well I woke up late this morning, came to work and my Boss had a coffee sitting on my desk......so........ ummmm I drank it (however; it was a small black Americano so...... there I feel better I have confessed.... I usually only have one cup of coffee a day if that so forgive me. I pre-packed my lunch and snacks. I am only getting my noon class of Zumba in today... so I am going to try to work it extra hard.....
    Tomorrow Tea!
  • Karaulashvili
    Options
    Please, explain why it is bad to have coffee. I understand if it comes with sugar and cream, but how about a cup of black coffee?
  • mikeod2712
    mikeod2712 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    doing good so far didn't see the no coffee rule will do that tomorrow love tea.
  • LydiaZembower
    LydiaZembower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Today is my 1st day back on eating healthy and exercising. I had my 2 college sons home for the holidays and while we did exercise, they tend to love my cooking. So my calories were higher than they should have been.
    I didn't have any coffee either today. Usually I only have 1 a day so not a big deal. I am going to the gym to do weight lifting for at least an hour. Tomorrow I will do cardio-Turbo Jam Cardio party, and Ab Jam I plan on doing every day. I am also on the 10 day diet which consists of 6 small meals-from the protein, veg, and fruit groups. The amounts of each vary each day so that your body doesn't get used to any one food. If anyone is interested, I can send you the info on it. Most of it doesn't even have to be cooked for those that don't like to cook.
  • jackjb2
    jackjb2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    luv green tea---especially honey lemon----gave up coffee several years ago and switched to green tea
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My day has been good not so much on the coffee front tho I've had two today but then I sometimes have more than that

I really wish I liked green tea or fruit ones but I just dont

I'm glad you all have had a great day

V xx
  • cara83d
    Options
    first day is going well so far... except for the coffee... i need at least a cup to get me awake in the mornings :) very sore from the past couple days training.. have another session tonight.. will see how i go. Hope everyone is staying strong =)
  • LydiaZembower
    LydiaZembower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Today has been a good day. Staying in the 1200 calorie limit. Did Turbo Jam 20 min., walked 60 min.
    Hoping to see some results soon. Much easier keeping a record of my food intake on the 10 day diet. Everything is plain and so extremely easy to add each item. No hunger pains and last night was my first night without heartburn!!