Where Are My Tall Ladies??? (Pics Would Be Great!!!)

Options

Replies

• kittiesandbooks
    kittiesandbooks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey tall ladies!

I'm 5'10"
    SW: 154
    GW: 145ish

I don't care too much about the weight, I want to lose inches. If my weight stays about the same, but is in muscle mass, cool.

Here's some measurements:

Chest: 35
    natural waist: 32.5
    waist at belly button: 39
    hips: 41
    right thigh: 23.5

I never struggled with my weight in my teens and 20s, so I indulged. I ate everything and never worked out. When I got into my late 20s it suddenly began to change and I put on about 30 pounds in 18 months. I was in denial for a while until I got a cholesterol test and it was borderline high. I saw a dietician and made some major changes in my eating. My cholesterol is now quite good, but I am not any trimmer or stronger. I'm not very disciplined about working out. I have an impressive muffin top to work off. That's where the majority of my fat is. I'd like to get rid of it and tone up. I started 30 Day Shred today and am hoping to stick with it!
  • mzalessky
    Options
    Hiya!

I'm 5'11"
    SW: around 200, but I hadn't gotten on a scale in so long, it's hard to be positive.
    CW: about 161
    GW: 135

380713_10150684357532831_157033278_n.jpg
    This is a picture taken somewhere around the start of my weight loss, though I guess it was technically before the holidays so I put on a bit more than is shown.

998324_10201397185431606_890741878_n.jpg
    This one is more recent, taken in China over the Summer. I've lost another few pounds since here but you get the idea.

I'm very type-A and remarkably friendly so feel free to contact me. I hope we can be friends :-)
  • magicake
    magicake Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 6'0. My starting weight almost 3 years ago was 371. I have lost 143 pounds as of today. YAY!! My goal is to be under 200. Not sure if I will ever be in the "ideal" weight zone. I just want to feel comfortable in my skin.
  • magicake
    magicake Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I wouldn't mind having a few friends on here. Especially more TALL friends. It's a different kind of struggle, right? :wink:
  • 1802go
    1802go Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    HI just found this sight
    wow we are the tall ones

6 feet
    starting weight 365
    Weight last Sunday 335.6

Goal is 170

by Jan I hope to be 36 to 40 pounds lighter!!:ohwell: :smile:
  • 1802go
    Options
    I had know idea we had the tall group !!!
  • 1802go
    Options
    weigh in 328 :drinker:
    weigh in 330
    weigh in 333
    weigh in 333
    weigh in 336
    weigh in 340
    weigh in 344
    weigh in 349
    weigh in 352
    weigh in 354:grumble:
    weigh in 352
    weigh in 351
    weigh in 365
  • BaconSlanger
    BaconSlanger Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 5'10"

I started around 167. I am at 158.8 now.
    I want to get around 145-150!!
  • charmedparis07
    Options
    I am 5'10"
    SW: 145
    CW: 141
    GW: 125
    I have been to the doctor and based on my bone structure a healthy weight for me is between , 125 and 130 so I thought I would shoot for the most to lose.
  • sarrah_n
    sarrah_n Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm just shy of 5'10 and 29 years old.
    SW: 160
    CW: 138

My lowest adult weight was 135 which was last year. I am now in mainanance mode to stay betwen 135-140. I am hitting the gym regularly to build muscle tone. In 6 months I was able to drop my body fat from 24% down to 19%. I think 17% would be my GOAL body fat percentage.
  • emegburg
    emegburg Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'10".

SW: 186
    CW: 152
    GW: 145*

The best shape I've ever been in my life I was 150lb., but I had a lot of muscle then. I'm fine with the numbers on the scale staying the same as long as I continue to build muscle. But I want to lose 3-4" off my waist.
  • Molliv2816
    Molliv2816 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 6' tall and started out at 192, current weight 185, goal weight 175. I would also like to get toned up again!! Love to hear about all the tall ladies like myself????
  • aKate_
    aKate_ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

5'10"
    Heaviest: 178
    MFP SW: 173
    CW: 146.8
    UGW: 140

Had the app for awhile but officially started using it in Oct 2013

a39feaec-7702-43d1-b2a7-fa9ff20f92ba_zps7a7e157a.jpg
  • slimmalikah
    slimmalikah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm 5' 10''
    I just joined yesterday.
    I'm 31 and currently weigh 182. I hate it! LOL My goal is to lose 20 lbs. Can't wait to tuck my shirt in my jeans without BELLY FAT!
    I've never really dieted. So I'm actually just looking forward to a healthier eating lifestyle.

May we all reach our goals!!!!
  • jjcigle
    Options
    hello! It would be great to make some friends on here I am still pretty new,
    My name is Jane and I'm from NY. I'm 5ft11in
    My highest weight was 200 lbs, the moment I saw that number on the scale I thought what the hell am I doing to myself!
    Currently I'm at about 193 I use an app called happy scale that accounts for fluctuations in your weight and I'm OCD about weighing myself so it basically gives you your average and that's what I go by.

My goal weight is 135 it's the lowest weight for my BMI without being underweight, I set an extreme goal that I will work towards and if along the way I find I'm perfect at 150 my journey will end short and it will be nice for me lol

The lowest I ever was was 145 when I played college lacrosse (like soccer + hockey kind of) and in 2 years I've gained all this weight and now its time to shredd it back and keep it off!

Add me if you like, seeing others progressing is great motivation for a competitive person like myself :) good luck on your weight loss journey everyone!
  • slimmalikah
    slimmalikah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
  • dancecrazygirl12
    Options
    Hi all! This is a longshot as it appears this group hasn't been used for 2months but I will give it a go.

I'm 5"11 and 191lbs as of today. Last summer I used MFP and got myself down to 172lbs which I was very pleased with but still felt I wanted to lose more weight. Anyway, had a difficult time losing a family member and i literally just comfort ate and stopped exercising, apart from 1 dance class a week. Got myself into a horrible cycle and I'm back here again. Determined to stick at it this time as I felt so good when I lost weight, happier, more confident, not as sluggish.

Anyway looking for some friends for encouragement and I will return the favour :)
  • marisarinde
    Options
    Hello lovelies! I'm a tall college girl, super happy to have found this group! You're all so beautiful and inspiring, keep it up everyone :)

Height: 5'10"
    HW: 180 lbs
    LW: 120 lbs
    CW: 165 lbs (guesstimate, don't actually have a scale at school)
    GW: 135 lbs

I've struggled with disordered eating in the past, which explains the big weight fluctuation. 120 lbs was too thin for my body shape and bone structure, and 180 lbs was too high for me to feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm hoping 135 lbs will be perfect :)

Me currently
    tumblr_inline_n4qbc1koAQ1szb4nj.jpg

tumblr_inline_n4qbbfVPbn1szb4nj.jpg

Add me, I'm new (was on a while ago, just got back on) and could use a support system for getting healthy!
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    SW: 250 (Loooong ago when my journey started)
    CW:192
    GW: 155
    Been in the 190s for way too long, after working so hard to lose that first 60. I am broad shouldered and big boobed. Will post pictures soon.
    Feel free to add me!
  • brinabj
    brinabj Posts: 28
    Options
    hey guys my name is brina im 6'0 ft tall
    sw: 309
    cw: 249
    gw: 190

please feel free to add me i need taller friends up here who i can relate to body wise