New to group

Options
Hi there! I am new to the group and could use some more MFPals! Feel free to add me! I am 31 and looking to lose 50 lbs total.

Replies

• JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the 30 Somethings group nico1les2001!! So glad to have you here with us. :flowerforyou:

Good luck on your journey!

xo,
    Jo
  • luckygirl029
    Options
    Hi I'm Carol a new 30 year old lol!! I need motivation to lose this weight I have 40lbs to lose just got the fit bit flex pretty cool so far still learning this thing!! It's cool I can sync my fitness pal with it!! If you guys have any pointers on using the fit bit let me know also any fun exercises are welcomed too!!
  • hisaku
    hisaku Posts: 19
    Options
    I do like the fitbit too. I use the stopwatch to time my rest between sets. Also when I go out for walks and need to be back in an hour, I just turn around when I hit ~ 30min mark.
  • Kat_Heg
    Options
    Hi Carol! I've just joined MFP and have about 40 lbs to lose too! Have a fit bit flex and love it, super easy to use! Love the sleep function and that it syncs my calories burnt to MFP, It will sync with the Map My Ride/Run apps via MFP as well. Awesome little gadget! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like : )
  • moconned
    moconned Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to Group, in fact not sure how these work, and just starting back on MFP. I have 50lbs to lose and three decades of bad habits to remedy! Always looking for encouragement and happy to encourage others.