Not seeing any changes...

Options
antxoable
antxoable Posts: 86 Member
Hi there!
First I will introduce myself. I am a 24 years old girl 5'9'' and 138-140 lb. My journey started 3 years ago i lost 10kg by eating healthy and going gym(classes and cardio), didn't count calories then. Last year, I put on few pounds so i decided to join MFP and i lost the pounds but i decided that i needed to do some strength training to improve my back problems and tone up my lower body. Well last september I started SL, I did improve a lot and liked the results but got bored. At this point I decided to have a new goal….lower my body fat %. I up my protein ,low my carbs a bit, ate at maintenance and changed to a split routine 4 days a week and a class of zumba a week, plus i walk to work 30 mins everyday. It didn't work, so i decided to aim for -15%TDEE. I have been over a month like this and guess what?not a pound less…not much change in body composition neither, i have more muscle on arms, definition on them, you can see my abs without effort but i still got fat around my tights and cellulite on my butt. Any advice?? I think i am around 20%bf atm and hope for a 17%by june.
Thanks in advance!

Replies

This discussion has been closed.