Auckland - North Shore - Workout Group

Options
Hi guys,

I thought it might be fun to meet up once a month and do a fun activity together. This can be a walk, going for a swim, playing soccer, anything we want and of course whatever the weather will allow. Once things get going we might want to met up more often, but it would be a nice way to put a face to the name of those that we have been talking with and supporting.

I myself dont talk to many people on here but I would love to change that! So what do you guys think, who's in?!

Replies

• SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I think that would be a great idea and wished i lived closer. have lots of fun:smile:
  • shadowlydarkness
    shadowlydarkness Posts: 243 Member
    Options

Unfortunately no one seems interested :(
  • NzBuilt
    NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    this an awesome idea we be keen we just in westharbour massey too not far from shore keep at it people will jump onboard.
  • arronp76
    arronp76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey Im in Sth Ak but travel to shore to see fam so would b interested in this, as sounds like a great idea.
  • shadowlydarkness
    Options
    Thanks guys, glad to see there is some interest out there :)
    Would love to discuss some ideas for outings while waiting for more people to join.
    I am thinking we should have at least 5 people coming before we meet up.

So what would you guys be interested in doing?
  • NzBuilt
    Options
    Could go rock climbing do a hike like bush walk or something i think this
    Could work and need a name for our group mmm.
  • shadowlydarkness
    Options
    I never tried climbing, and a bit of fear of heights, but keen to try if the whole group will do it haha.

I'm not worried about a name yet until we get more members. I was thinking swimming could be fun, hiking for sure, maybe even paintball or something?

How can we recruit more members?
  • NzBuilt
    Options
    just keep posting it up put it on your home page as well,ill rock climb and I'm scared of heights haha...
  • shadowlydarkness
    Options
    haha that will be fun then; a bunch of scared people climbing rocks ;)

Sorry I havent posted in a while, been in a bad place in my head and just had to kick my *kitten* into gear again.
    But I am back now and will try be more active ;)
  • georgina1970
    georgina1970 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. Will give most things a go.
  • shadowlydarkness
    Options
    I'm interested. Will give most things a go.

Great to hear :)
    We are trying to get some more interest first and then we can plan our first meet, would love to hear your ideas :)