Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

20 min KB set - great home workout

KHattley
KHattley Posts: 59 Member
We were introduced to this in our KB classes but it's a great workout to do at home.

Set a timer for 20 mins - perform as many rounds as you can of the following movements using one kettlebell:

- 10 reps KB deadlifts
- 10 press ups
- 10 reps KB snatch (5 on each arm)
- 10 press ups
- 10 reps KB 2 arm swing
- 10 press ups
- 10 reps KB goblet squats
- 10 press ups

I did this with an 8kg KB 6 times in 20 mins but had a quick drink of water in between each set. 10 reps doesn't sound like much but with all those press ups in between you really start to feel it - promise! I probably only did about half of them as full press ups so my aim is to try and be able to do them all as full ones rather than the box ones.

Enjoy people! ;)

Replies

• krissenior
    krissenior Posts: 68 Member
    BUMP
  • joe_d
    joe_d Posts: 73 Member
    Nice workout! It works a broad range of muscles with some strength activities while also putting a fair cardio/endurance element in there with the snatches and swings. 6 times around in 20 minutes is a good pace, too. BTW, the "press up"-- I'm not familiar with that term. Is that sometimes also known as a KB push up (hands on the handles of 2 KBs on the floor under your shoulders)?
    We were introduced to this in our KB classes but it's a great workout to do at home.

Set a timer for 20 mins - perform as many rounds as you can of the following movements using one kettlebell:

- 10 reps KB deadlifts
    - 10 press ups
    - 10 reps KB snatch (5 on each arm)
    - 10 press ups
    - 10 reps KB 2 arm swing
    - 10 press ups
    - 10 reps KB goblet squats
    - 10 press ups

I did this with an 8kg KB 6 times in 20 mins but had a quick drink of water in between each set. 10 reps doesn't sound like much but with all those press ups in between you really start to feel it - promise! I probably only did about half of them as full press ups so my aim is to try and be able to do them all as full ones rather than the box ones.

Enjoy people! ;)
  • KHattley
    KHattley Posts: 59 Member
    Yep - great workout!

Hmm....press ups? You might call them push ups? Plank position and then bend your elbows and lower yourself towards the ground and back again. Not sure if that's a great explanation!!