February Goals

Options
2»

Replies

• mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    New goals for this month... gain 1 - 2 lbs. I found out last month that I am pregnant :) So far I have been able to maintain my current weight for the first two months, but today I was down 2 lbs. So by the end of this month (and the end of my 1st trimester) I would like to get back up at least a pound.

Goal: Eat healthy, drink lots of water, remember to take my prenatal vitamin daily! and make sure to continue to do some light exercises

Awww that's brilliant congratulations heres to a healthy happy 9 months.
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose at least 4 lbs this month. Also I need to start exercising more. I have kind of slacked off since I only have one vehicle at the moment. And can't get to the gym as much.
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    After a setback last month (an old injury reared its ugly head and I am hobbling around), I hope to lose 5 lbs this month.
  • 11aliciamorgan
    11aliciamorgan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stick with my "21 day challenge" that I set up for myself at the end of January: During the week day I am working toward no sweets, pop, junk food, or eating past 8pm, and exercise daily. I am little less stringent on the weekend and allow myself one day where I can have soda and one day where I can have a sweet treat :) I have a little "chart" where I give myself stickers when I get through one part of the day's challenge with rewards for a certain amount of stickers (such a teacher move....)!!! :)

SO I hope to carry out this plan and continue my daily breakfast smoothies, also! I'd love to get down to 139 lbs by the end of FEB! Feeling motivated this month!
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    How's everyone feeling about things so far? hopefully still positive and no major set backs! :)
  • Chrissee
    Chrissee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Bad week, last week. Not that I ate horrible but I didn't exercise as much as I should have and over the weekend was slightly higher in calories. This week looks like it may be a gain- I hope not!
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, healthy children are forever, weight gain is temporary. Listen to your body, your baby is already telling you exactly what he or she needs. If this if your first, enjoy every minute of the process it truly is an amazing time that you share with your little one:flowerforyou:

This is for DestinyRobin, still not sure how to do this reply thing.
  • Naybelline
    Options
    Congratulations, healthy children are forever, weight gain is temporary. Listen to your body, your baby is already telling you exactly what he or she needs. If this if your first, enjoy every minute of the process it truly is an amazing time that you share with your little one:flowerforyou:

This is for DestinyRobin, still not sure how to do this reply thing.

just hit the quote button :)
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    This spreadsheet has been a HUGE help! Not only that it helps to encourage myself to reach my monthly goal, but looking at everyone's progress has been very inspiring and motivational! Great job everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • mlerand62
    mlerand62 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I did not have a good week. Job, Family & Church Stress this week. I still have 2 meetings and a phone call today that will add to it. Had a good cry this morning and I think I am ready to take on the world again.

See you on the spreadsheet with a LOSS next week. I'm back :explode:
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    This spreadsheet has been a HUGE help! Not only that it helps to encourage myself to reach my monthly goal, but looking at everyone's progress has been very inspiring and motivational! Great job everyone!! :flowerforyou:
    To me the spreadsheet is like going to a WW meeting and having them YELL OUT your weight to everyone in the room, keeps you honest, I LOVE IT!!!!
  • Naybelline
    Options
    This week I've been up and down, not sure why that is, maybe I'm not drinking enough water.. or that I'm building some muscle... who knows.. I feel a lot better than I did last year, that's all that matters !