Hello!!!

Options
ellenmja
ellenmja Posts: 13 Member
My first MFP group!!!! Hello! I am Ellen, work a part time retirement job, had a career as a Licensed Dietitian and let myself go.. Ashamed, but sometimes people do not practice what they preach, right??? I am on the right track now and lost 50 pounds - some before I found out about MFP from my doctor. I have only 20 to 30 more pounds to lose to reach my ideal weightand have been having difficulty with that for about 6 months now....I had a cerebral aneurysm almost 3 years ago and had to have brain surgery - since I feel so thankful to be alive and enjoying life, I thought I should take control again so that I could enjoy it more! I am happy to be part of your group!

Replies

• cmbarnard41949
    Options
    I wish you well on your journey. I am just retired myself or in the beginning stages. Trying to figure out what to do with myself moving forward, but knew that getting myself fit should be one of the first things on the list, which is why I joined this group. I'm new to the blogging part but felt I needed all the encouragement I could get. It's a big motivator to see how others are handling things.
  • TNHoneyBBQ
    TNHoneyBBQ Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hi, welcome to our group. we are all interested in losing weight and gaining health. We have our ups and downs, and we get up and try again. Glad to have you! Carol in TN