Introducing me and looking for pals :)

Options
Hi everyone,
Just joined the group and looking to lose a few kgs here and there and would love to have some friends to help me on the way?? How are you all getting on?

Replies

• CrazyRunningGirl
    Options
    I'm new here too! I am trying to get in shape because I have my Spring Break coming up, I have about 10-15lbs to lose. I posted on here a moment ago about starting a Spring Break Challenge sort of thing, also.
  • sofiawantstolose
    sofiawantstolose Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well, I've been back on track since last december, so you guys can add me! I'm 18, I started at 166 pounds and lost 18 already. My goal is 128 and I'm 5'6.
  • girlpaint
    girlpaint Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya.

I managed to put on about 10 pounds back in October and can't seem to shake them, so I'm looking for motivation, inspiration, and like you, pals.

I've been eating fairly clean -- I could totally do better though -- and I have a cheat meal here and there, but those cheat meals seem to be coming up more frequently. Not sure why but my willpower seems less than it was a year ago, and yet I'm happier (at least I think I am) than I was.

Anyway, I can't move backward, and so I'm looking forward to improving, doing better every day. Hopefully I'll learn something new every day, contribute to the greater good and gain some co-horts, too, along the way.

Best of luck!

Options
    I'm looking to loose about 10lbs also, heading off to america in 4 months time , starting back at the gym tonight after having 3 months off between moving house , moving the parents in law etc and working late i didnt have time , im determined i need tone up that bod!! :) x
  • MurderMonroe
    MurderMonroe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm about 15 pounds from my goal weight although at this point I'm not really counting the numbers but strength training so that I can sculpt and of course, with lifting comes muscle weight gain! :D Looking for some awesome people for support
  • Cakewalk25
    Cakewalk25 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm trying to lose the last bit of Christmas weight I put on over the holidays and trying to lead a healthier lifestyle in general. I'm on 1200 calories a day and trying to cut out carbs and sugar and eat a lot more protein, fat, and vegetables.
  • CariS001
    CariS001 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose a final 10lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • jenbob555
    jenbob555 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends! Started getting back into exercising in the beginning of January and am still going strong. No lbs lost yet, but have lost an inch off my upper arms, an inch off my waist, and a half inch off each thigh. Still looking to trim down and tone up quite a bit.
  • kaylagaston13
    Options
    Has anyone here had trouble/getting stuck at the last 10 ish pounds? I've kind of thought maybe not doing the calorie deficit as big, maybe eat more to maintain and then weight train to build muscle. It's the only thing I can think of to get the last 10 lbs of fat off.
  • NoehmiEsquivel
    NoehmiEsquivel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to all this also! Feel free to add me. I recently moved to a new state and don't know anyone:( so I have no people to discuss any kind of fitness talk. Lol would love some extra support and to give support also.

Stay fit!!

:)
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to add some new friends as well! :)
  • Jenn19891
    Jenn19891 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too :)
  • wassergottin
    wassergottin Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You ladies can add me, too! I'm 5'6" and stuck just a lb above 130, trying to get down to 110-115 lbs. I'm very encouraging!
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • missionskinnynow
    missionskinnynow Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I started about 6 months ago.. started at 170 lbs, dropped around 37 lbs, now at 133.. I want to lose another maybe 5-8 lbs, and mainly want to lose all the fat! :) Im 5'9 btw
  • jennakramer3
    jennakramer3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to lose 10 pounds so it would be great for people to add me so I could have some encouragment to help me along the way! :)
  • RoseGoldDinosaur
    RoseGoldDinosaur Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm always trying to lose those last 10lbs it seems! Trying to be more moderate lately so the routines will stick. So looking forward to swim suit season and feeling cute this year. Anyone looking for similar friends feel free to add me (pics of actual size in my album- I just like my matchy pic and ticker).