Weekend warriors - 14-16 Feb

Options
2»

Replies

• cathy0536
    cathy0536 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    So this weekend ended up being a bit of a mixed bag, are all the healthy food I had planned and the valentine's meal was DELICIOUS! Even the raspberry souffles worked, so that's another recipe to add to my repertoire. :wink: I have cooked for years, just something I enjoy and it was fun to follow some new recipes. My favourite cooking is baking, but the outcomes aren't so good for staying on the diet track!

Unfortunately I did get hungrier than usual on the Friday while waiting for the monsters to have their tea, go to bed and then cook our meal and succumbed to the temptation of the choccies my hubbie had bought me - they were lovely and I did share... but definitely ate more of them than ideal! HOWEVER, I did log them all and then got my butt moving on Sat and Sun to work them off - and it seems to have worked for the week overall as have had a loss on a Monday for the first time for a month :love:

So worked well this weekend - planning healthy meals even for special occasions and when we have guests, plenty of exercise and offering to drive - we ended up out with friends for tea on Saturday but I stuck to healthy foods and water as I was driving. Need to work on - reducing and resisting temptation - either not have bad stuff in the house, or just having a little if it is here.

I will set up another thread for next weekend as have a 40th wedding anniversary party and a hen night to go to...
  • BeckyLF05
    BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Loved this weekend thread...we definitely need to keep this up! :drinker: Seems to have helped a few of us have a loss this week!:drinker: