WHAT DO U THINK ????

Options
i was thinking maybe we could have a weigh in day once a week?

do any of you have a particular day you weigh or Monday morning ok?

LMK

have a lovely weeknd

love Leanne:wink:

Replies

• jackjb2
    jackjb2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Monday am works for me
  • NattieRose80
    NattieRose80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I weigh in too many times so... A weigh day would be great. I actually just wrote on my calander to weigh And measure on Fridays. Can I just post my Friday weight for Mondays ? How ever I stayed the same this last Friday...
  • ChezR1
    ChezR1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Sundays. ..that way it keeps me motivayed and focused for the week ahead and includes any alcohol/treats I may havehad over the weekend.
  • As we all weigh in on different days I really do not think it matters

As long as we stick to the goal at hand.

Hope u had a good weekend - weigh in
    and let me know your progress

Leanne x
  • RachLK7
    RachLK7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    as you know from my frustrated weight gain status yesterday :( i weigh in on a sunday & keep my measurements fornightly.

i definately think it makes a big difference having a certain day to weigh in, however everyone is different.

heres the big question.... what are good (also a reasonable price) set of weighing scales to use, i would like something with body fat monitor on them too but dont know what kind to look for.

Any suggestions on the types of scales you use would be greatly appeciated.
  • NikkishaOjar
    Options
    I normally weigh in on a Sunday morning. Gives me a good look at my progress for the last week and motivation for the following week. Sunday is normally my 'cheat day' also.

I'm currently have a meal replacement shake for breakfast a no meat salad for lunch and meat and veg for dinner. I'm doing both t25 (in the morning) and p90x3 (in the evening) haven't weighed myself every week cause I think my scale is broke. So I thinkkk I'm starting at 178... But I'm tracking my inches lost. Will be getting a new scale this week so I'll be joining you all from Sunday ????